Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Just shouldn't be doing. A lot of parents don't want their children plastered on SM. She is collosal bell end.
She doesn’t respect other peoples privacy or boundaries. In her head it’s “what’s the problem, what is wrong with these people, they need to get a life“ Thing is they do have a life, one that protects children being exposed in a Z-list tick tokkers videos who doesn’t know what safeguarding means

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
There's minors on her page probably and some of these comments , re toilet situation and that tit Mark writes holiday doggers poss ?! You know , the one that commented on Lily doing her own content and poss BPerfect . Safeguarding isn't on her agenda ! Why would blokes commenting on her page be interested in what L does ?! Mentioning her doing her own content and B Perfect ? Hmmmmm.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
uk
She is so judgemental. There could be a number of reasons a couple are in the toilet together… but she can only think of one of course.

Coming out separately could be for lots of reasons too.

Judge judge judge.

So sick of your s vav so it’s on the list you do for ‘content’ aka LIES.
Definitely! I’ve had to go in the disabled toilet a few times to help my daughter with her stoma and had a few funny looks because she’s 16 and taller than me 😂
She just puts 2 and 2 together and makes her own story up because she just loves lying

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
She doesn’t respect other peoples privacy or boundaries. In her head it’s “what’s the problem, what is wrong with these people, they need to get a life“ Thing is they do have a life, one that protects children being exposed in a Z-list tick tokkers videos who doesn’t know what safeguarding means
Honestly , date sites are riddled with these creeps ! I came off them a few years ago. I reported a known convicted Paedo that I saw on one . 🤬

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Well that was a made up story and what business is it of their what folk do in the toilet was they harming the pair of them 37 and such a prude 🙄🙄 she is obviously just jealous she isn’t getting any that she feels the need to comment on what other adults are doing, maybe needing to reach for your top drawer Steph your obviously needing it.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqeaqc7og65sanf9st60.mp4
Aye hilarious.
Wow your followers have an amazing time following you.
She’s the kind to do that anyway 😝

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Probably because her full face was on show and she can only go onto camera if her hand is covering her mouth and teeth 🤭 filter in full swing though. Even then she looks the spit of her da (the real one not the one on her birth certificate) can’t blame screwing that paperwork up on your adhd can you vav. Knew exactly what she was doing
Is her teeth that bad she has to cover her mouth???

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Sorry this might sound harsh but she needs to get a grip, she might not need to look after him his whole life if she didn’t hold him back so much. It’s HER fault he isn’t doing a lot of things, she wants a medal for being a sen mum, plenty people do it every single day, no a few days a week while she’s off to Ireland or whoring it elsewhere. She’s a joke of a mum, she’s exhausted 90% of the time but she has time to do her makeup for hours, all these events , off to Ireland/Manchester, whoring out her wains on social media, always having makeup on and her hair done albeit it’s a mess. This is what she deserves, does all this and still the size she is

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cqed13vog65sqf8j18eg.mp4
    4 MB
  • IMG_1143.png
    IMG_1143.png
    563.1 KB · Views: 17
May 24, 2024
The World
Cause people just get on with it Steph. People adapt to their ‘normal’.
If people just talked about struggles it would be nothing but negative conversations.

There is people actually out there much much worse than your situation just getting on with it, that’s why you don’t see them talking about it.

Honestly babe you’re like a whining toddler.

IMG_8666.png

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Sorry this might sound harsh but she needs to get a grip, she might not need to look after him his whole life if she didn’t hold him back so much. It’s HER fault he isn’t doing a lot of things, she wants a medal for being a sen mum, plenty people do it every single day, no a few days a week while she’s off to Ireland or whoring it elsewhere. She’s a joke of a mum, she’s exhausted 90% of the time but she has time to do her makeup for hours, all these events , off to Ireland/Manchester, whoring out her wains on social media, always having makeup on and her hair done albeit it’s a mess. This is what she deserves, does all this and still the size she is
Not harsh , it's the bloody truth . Wait till he's older and stronger . One of the reasons she should be getting fit . I'm in my 50's and a lot fitter than her !