Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Aye the jealousy card is just annoying. I'm not jealous of her I have my own home, a husband who worships the ground I walk in, an amazing career and great friends.

Her platform could have been so much more but instead it's woe is me.

Like you I wouldn't trade my life for hers it's a lonely existence filled with bitterness, lies, stealing and huge amounts of debt.
Yeah the jealousy thing is annoying, it’s all dirty Diana and fat pam can answer to her, vav is so stupid she actually thinks it’s other people that’s the problem. she can’t actually use her own brain to see its her, instead they should maybe sit her down and tell her she is deranged and to maybe get offline and start being a mother.
But old fashioned minds think it’s just other woman jealous, it’s not we can see she’s a s human and s parent.but we are not allowed to call her out for it. Cause……. We are just jealous 😂 😆

May 24, 2024
The World
Can you imagine looking back on your life growing up cause your mum put everything online and you felt like thou were nothing but a burden because all she did was highlight everything she had to do for you because you were incapable, and everything just sounded like a struggle, she never showed gratitude and excitement for the things you could do with the condition you had.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Cause people just get on with it Steph. People adapt to their ‘normal’.
If people just talked about struggles it would be nothing but negative conversations.

There is people actually out there much much worse than your situation just getting on with it, that’s why you don’t see them talking about it.

Honestly babe you’re like a whining toddler.

IMG_8666.png
God she's exhausting 🤦🤦

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
If people just talked about struggles it would be nothing but negative conversations.

There is people actually out there much much worse than your situation just getting on with it, that’s why you don’t see them talking about it.

IMG_8666.png
How does she manage it with “being so small”
Feck off vav

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Sorry this might sound harsh but she needs to get a grip, she might not need to look after him his whole life if she didn’t hold him back so much. It’s HER fault he isn’t doing a lot of things, she wants a medal for being a sen mum, plenty people do it every single day, no a few days a week while she’s off to Ireland or whoring it elsewhere. She’s a joke of a mum, she’s exhausted 90% of the time but she has time to do her makeup for hours, all these events , off to Ireland/Manchester, whoring out her wains on social media, always having makeup on and her hair done albeit it’s a mess. This is what she deserves, does all this and still the size she is
Other parents just get on with it vav and don’t go on the internet moaning about it that’s all she does with max nothing is ever positive does she think she is the only person to have a child who is disabled she really angers me when she think she is helping people, she does nothing for her child to help him progress it’s all woa is me posts to make money out of her children.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Thought she was bossin it in the gym every day? 90% of the time? She doesn’t have him on her own all the time does she?
She could always use his disability benefits to purchase a motorised chair or pay her mother to accompany her on holidays
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqed13vog65sqf8j18eg.mp4
Imagine when he is older and reads this?
Her making out she is a hero? He, at the end of the day is her child! It’s what mums do! Why doesn’t she understand that?? Oh that’s right shes the only mum to have a child with a disability
Is she trying to change her narrative again? Being a comedian isn’t for her, sarcasm only works around people you know.
Is she back being max's voice? A hero? A hero that gets lots of breaks up and down the country?

Mar 11, 2024
uk
To long to upload but her last day and another clapback how pathetic is she and it is weird getting someone to film you as it’s just all negative negative with you.
She has just admitted that she uses Max to fund lilys extravagant lifestyle & make up addiction
Hats off beefy, I didn’t think you had it in you to admit you exploit your vulnerable non verbal child. Well done, so you do know he’s your cash cow 😏😏😏

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

IMG_8666.png
Why was it hard changing him at 1?

May 24, 2024
The World
She has just admitted that she uses Max to fund lilys extravagant lifestyle & make up addiction
Hats off beefy, I didn’t think you had it in you to admit you exploit your vulnerable non verbal child. Well done, so you do know he’s your cash cow 😏😏😏
This reply has me needing to go watch this TikTok now

Mar 11, 2024
uk
This reply has me needing to go watch this TikTok now
I think it was posted just above my post … not sure if it’s full video tho. Shows her true colours yet again …. Some holiday that’s been, spent the whole holiday talking about trolls.
Oh and reading here …. Saying it again till it sticks in your head beefy b …. You are our biggest fan 💋

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Can you imagine looking back on your life growing up cause your mum put everything online and you felt like thou were nothing but a burden because all she did was highlight everything she had to do for you because you were incapable, and everything just sounded like a struggle, she never showed gratitude and excitement for the things you could do with the condition you had.
It’s the getting L to film her going up a hill with the pram 😂😭😭😭😭