Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
More crap on her face 😆

And how sad hardly leaving a hotel room and back to pip mansion where the kids won’t go anywhere for the rest of the holiday pinch me what a life.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqevidnog65rrc1uce2g.mp4
Agghhhhhhhh she is using the under eye serum wrong!!!
You don’t pull skin like that! She hasn’t a clue!!! She acts like she knows what she is doing!
Ladies I hope she keeps doing that she will cause more problems!
Like a gorilla applying eye cream 😂
Rough af!

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
This 😂😂🙌🏼
Beefy people spend £6grand on a hotel with 6-10 different Ala carte style restaurants where you get to book in each one per night…. Such as tepanyaki, Italian, Mexican, Asian, grill, Peruvian, Mediterranean etc etc and you are creaming over a cheap chicken burger and chips 😂😂😂 class gal get yaself to kfc you big stinker
Bet she won’t go to Popeyes as it’s smack bang in the middle of Aberdeen town 😆

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
I hope the lady on T won’t mind that I have copied one of their photos and cropped it but I just had to as Mad Pam looks exactly like Martina Navratilova 😂 Wtf does Beefy look like? was she modelling herself on the biggest chav of them all Katie Price? If she was going for the chavvy look then Beefyonce wins first prize

P.S Mad Pam has always been an ugly f
Dirty Diana trying to out do them with her size 12 belly dancing belly 😂

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Agghhhhhhhh she is using the under eye serum wrong!!!
You don’t pull skin like that! She hasn’t a clue!!! She acts like she knows what she is doing!
Ladies I hope she keeps doing that she will cause more problems!
Like a gorilla applying eye cream 😂
Rough af!
That was a tough watch, my eyes were twitching! Who are these companies gifting these absolute twunts who know nothing about skincare?! Do they really think that that minker is the best fit for their brand and she will do her research and show the products in the best light 💀

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I bet beefy is raging annalivia getting a 9 piece collection who is so lovely and comes across such a nice girl doing a meet and greet and vav got a balloon and just sold over 2000 blushes your obviously not in very far with Brendan vav 🤣🤣 who is the mean girl. And putting love hearts on the post annalivia is much more a girls girl than you will ever be and I love that for you.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqf9dunog65pfa7d261g.mp4 IMG_3633.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Check Steph commenting and sharing annalivia trying to act a girls girl oh it must hurt Steph that you wasn’t picked to take out a 9 piece collection and BPerfect doing 4 posts just for annalivia alone today with loads of comments and Steph launch was crap compared to this love that for her just shows how unliked you are I hope her collection flies that same as Emma’s did.
IMG_3638.jpeg IMG_3639.png

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I bet beefy is raging annalivia getting a 9 piece collection who is so lovely and comes across such a nice girl doing a meet and greet and vav got a balloon and just sold over 2000 blushes your obviously not in very far with Brendan vav 🤣🤣 who is the mean girl. And putting love hearts on the post annalivia is much more a girls girl than you will ever be and I love that for you.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqf9dunog65pfa7d261g.mp4 IMG_3633.jpeg
Loveeee annalivia , so real, my age , she has kids too, shows her REAL struggles! So relatable xx

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Loveeee annalivia , so real, my age , she has kids too, shows her REAL struggles! So relatable xx
Totally I follow her too she lovely from her photoshoot too all the videos BPerfect have put out today the staff putting on her make up without being forced to just shows how much they have put into her launch and what vav got was crap.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I now hate Jade's song so thanks for that Steph. Also gone stop whatever that dance is cause wtf. Also reboot? You need a good boot up the hole! You hardly had 7 days with them if all you did was record yourself ffs. Try switching the phone off. Less of this is my "job". You all like to spout that se. No matter the "job" everyone takes time off. Try it. For your babies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I now hate Jade's song so thanks for that Steph. Also gone stop whatever that dance is cause wtf. Also reboot? You need a good boot up the hole! You hardly had 7 days with them if all you did was record yourself ffs. Try switching the phone off. Less of this is my "job". You all like to spout that se. No matter the "job" everyone takes time off. Try it. For your babies.
I am the same she over uses a song plus she hardly spent time with her kids she was on her phone clapping back how pathetic change of content she doesn’t know what that it folk should just commenting on her posts and just keep it here and folk like abergal and all the other pages just carry on she never calls any of them out. She doesn’t have anything in her life why anyone would follow her is beyond me.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Says the woman who sat slagging couples at the pool minding their business.

She’s so unhappy and it’s shown more now than ever before
IMG_8676.png
🤣 you borrow your nana shoes, your bags are fake and your skin ain't glowing 🤣 got that superficial s out the way ! Your character is rank and you have no integrity VaV 😊