Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Ive been hearing that Staff had a fall out with Taylor Rae Faulkner. Taylor Rae and her husband cant have children. Staff apparently said she would be a surrogate mother for them and attempted to negotiate a vulgar amount of money as payment. Taylor Rae and Big Jay told her to Duck off and rightly so :cautious: Greedy fkr
You talk some se

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
I hope she does a pod cast this would definitely be her downfall and I would be here for it 🍿
I was thinking the same thing lol no wonder her manager telling her not to do it. The vile b will not be able to control her nasty narc mouth hahahh brands would drop her as fast as she drops her scuddies the minute there's a guy about 🤣🤣🤣🤣 do it do it . She's always so full of anger in her videos yets tries to say she's a nice girl 🤮

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Ive been hearing that Staff had a fall out with Taylor Rae Faulkner. Taylor Rae and her husband cant have children. Staff apparently said she would be a surrogate mother for them and attempted to negotiate a vulgar amount of money as payment. Taylor Rae and Big Jay told her to Duck off and rightly so :cautious: Greedy fkr
Yeah sure Jan.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I believe that as much as I believe Steph has washed this week