Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Yes!!! But that won’t bring her more followers and engagement 😏
That’s exactly it! She knows she’ll make more money off that 1 video than any of her others in a wwwk 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
That’s why she’s telling people to share it the stupid ugly t. She’s not arsed one bit just seeing pound signs to exploit another vulnerable autistic child

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Wow I have reported this video couldn’t wait to see if the mum got in touch and already on calling out authorities because she doesn’t have the full facts awful behaviour Steph you just want to jump on the bangwagon for engagement you aren’t interested in this cause I am absolutely appalled doing this post to reach out to the mum I hope she keeps well away from you.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqh7kfnog65pjpovulu0.mp4

the watcher

Jul 2, 2024
Lockerbie
Honestly this makes me so mad! Social media is an absolute playground for the uneducated! The real story isn't out there as only the families side is given! All this crap about kids being taken away for no reason is absolute crap! They can't just do it unjustified and need a court order! She's just posted this and asked everyone to share before making sure her facts are correct! This is a safe guarding issue and it's not done lightly. We all know the kind of people who follow her and they are not only delusional they are dangerous 😡

Mar 11, 2024
uk
My son has ARFID so she better be VERY careful with how she broaches this topic.

Max doesn’t have any eating problems that I can see!
same, think me & you both spoke a while back about this! She doesn’t know how lucky she is to have an autistic child with a varied diet like that!
She couldnt live a day in our shoes dealing with a child with ARFID that’s for sure.

🤬🤬🤬

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Honestly this makes me so mad! Social media is an absolute playground for the uneducated! The real story isn't out there as only the families side is given! All this crap about kids being taken away for no reason is absolute crap! They can't just do it unjustified and need a court order! She's just posted this and asked everyone to share before making sure her facts are correct! This is a safe guarding issue and it's not done lightly. We all know the kind of people who follow her and they are not only delusional they are dangerous 😡
This!

There is far more to this story than meets the eye.

If the child has ARFID and the parent has been seen to be more of a hinderencw than a help then the child has been taken away for safety.

Much like what should happen to Steph if she refuses to communicate, potty train and engage with her child!!!!

the watcher

Jul 2, 2024
Lockerbie
This!

There is far more to this story than meets the eye.

If the child has ARFID and the parent has been seen to be more of a hinderencw than a help then the child has been taken away for safety.

Much like what should happen to Steph if she refuses to communicate, potty train and engage with her child!!!!
She ran away to England with her daughter knowing they were sectioning her so Police were involved as she was classed as a vulnerable adult. Police and SS would not have gone in heavy handed unless there was reason. I do hope Stephs followers are all bought as imagine the chaos they would cause! It's highly emotive and heartbreaking for the girl but none of us know the facts except her Mother, SS and the Police. Also Steph giving it she doesn't have a phone charger 🙄 Most facilities do not allow anything like a charger or laces or anything a person can use to cause any injury to themselves. That girl will be distressed enough without a mass protest outside! Shame on you Steph posting this without all the full facts! What about the other patients? Do people honestly think if this girl has been neglected that everyone in SS and the Police wouldn't intervene? Unfortunately even as parents we sometimes can't give our kids the medical help they need. Hopefully this will calm down so the girl can settle and that SS and Medical staff can work together to get this girls nutrition back on track and possibly get her home x

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Ohhhh see her!!! 🤬🤬🤬

I cannot relate or give any advice on AFRID at all I do have a friend who’s wee boys just had a NG tube fitted bcos of his 😔

I’ve said before my son only eats chicken nuggets chips pork sausages that’s it ohh sorry pancakes and I’m so bloody lucky he eats that also said before he’s on iron a few times a year bcos he dosent eat enough foods or red meat

I can only imagine the stress worry and everything that comes with having AFTID on top of autism ect ♥️

She has no fing right to speak on it either even with research people are living with this day in and day out with their child the best she can do is ask people to share that’s it

I do agree there’s 3 sides to a story social services the parents and the truth no child is taken away lightly or without conviction that their in danger of some sort physical emotional abuse and being an unfit parent

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My son has ARFID so she better be VERY careful with how she broaches this topic.

Max doesn’t have any eating problems that I can see!

If you don't mind me asking what is that?

M has no problems with eating food at all, god that boy eats anything. Now she is saying tho he's not been eating cause getting used to be back home.

I see what she is doing tho, jumping on this story and she will run with that and all be look at me