Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
The comment from abergal that annalivia tagged Brendan in has now been deleted! Vav must be on the report button tonight
I see she was getting his attention with the 👀 emoji.
I reckon Anna and Brendan have been discussing Vav. I know the girls in Bperfect belfast aren't fans of Vav either. Hopefully the next parcel Vav receives from Bperfect is her P45.....the dirty oul wench

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Ah right must have missed that how nuts everyone know she leaves him unattended you can hear him roaring their was one post their was a loud bang she didn’t even stop to go check on him.

Just like in the old house and he was in his room and he managed to pull down the water thing he has in it and was coming through her lights she said

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Eh no way?? What!! I missed that she never said that on a video she put up did she?
It was in petr’s house this happened I think. Hope he charged his house guest for the damages and for neglecting their son! Stupid boot she is, saying she’s got common sense and she leaves a child like max unattended. They need to get someone in to look after him if she’s so incapable and her “work” takes up that much of her time. Of course we all don’t watch our kids like a hawk all the time but having a child with special needs myself I could and would never do it incase anything happened. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself. If he can reach up onto the worktops what else can he get to. Knives, the cooker, open the door and right beside that main road and tiny little fence that wouldn’t stop anything from getting out. I dread to think of all the near misses. Did he not burn himself on the oven once or am I wrong? Sure the poor souls hand was bandaged up at one point but it might’ve been another incident. No wonder if she just leaves him to roam about the place

May 24, 2024
The World
It’s there for everyone to see that the label quite clearly says LARGE! She is delusional, this is not normal behaviour. She just can’t bring herself to say she’s a size large can she?
Crazy lassie. People will be buying the wrong size on her recommendation then wondering why it doesn’t fit
Stupid cow

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
And then you wonder why people are insecure about their bodies and size when you’ve got people like her lying to everyone on the internet because she can’t admit that she’s put on weight and tell everyone her real size claiming she’s still a size 10/12 like she was a few years back when you can see she is much bigger now. She’s obsessed, her behaviour is giving personality disorder. In the shower finally washing her face. No wonder her face is stripped she looks like she’s ruined her skin barrier the last couple of months using all these cocktail of products. It’s just rinse the arse out of one and move onto the next with these fs

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I can't see it either. Can see abergal comments on his page
I think someone has been on a blocking spree tonight, it was probably temporarily removed until tik tok investigates but it will be reinstated as it’s not harassing or naming anyone! Hope annalivia does come to Aberdeen and I could see a shop doing really well here as long as vav doesn’t have any involvement!