Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
wee refresher from Abergal of vav speaking about Aimee to Kerry Roma
but they’re besties 👯🙄 it must be sad when that’s how your friends speak about you and you have no one because you’ve fed people over your whole life. She has always spoke down to people and stabbed folk in the back though and this is the tables turning now and she doesn’t like it. She can’t silence a whole city who know fine well what she’s like and that’s what bothers her, she can’t hide it. She can keep saying to everyone that these people who are trolling her dont even know her. I think its safe to say oh yes we do and we’ve had the displeasure of you in real life. It’s easy to hide behind a screen in her job too and Ibiza was an eye opener for a few who got to see her true colours. Love that for her 💋

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Just seen it I thought it was on Brendan page. Vav be raging. Nana Mac and mad Pam will be on the phone soon allowing comments like that to stay up regarding princess vav. They really are a bunch of clowns them
I hope they’re ignored. I bet verucca salt has been stamping her feet at ruth and Suzie to get in on their mod accounts to shut the comments down. Reports coming in this weekend of them zip lining down into the BPerfect premises to retrieve the laptop with access so they can dirty delete all the comments about her 🥷

Mar 8, 2024
Does she not remove her rings when she showers? Not sure if it’s just me but when I used to wear rings (I can’t wear rings that often now they absolutely annoy me) I took them off when I got in the shower. The way she looks to the side like she’s so sexy is embarrassing. I repeat myself I know.. but I’ve never seen anyone love themselves this much. It’s absolutely mind blowing. Her fing hand movements are fing ridiculous

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Like how many diffferner stuff does she use how does she know what is good and what isn’t she was using that A brand a few days ago and then in her gifting from L’Oréal it was oh I use that cleanser and now it’s this youth stuff her skin is tit and any Beauty therapist would be telling her to stick to one brand but that doesn’t help vav sell sell sell, I wouldn’t buy anything when someone is using so many different products I am using the inkey list and have done for a while and I love it.