Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
vav you still looked dirty having a shower tonight. Those rings and manky nail polish. Bet your room still stinks of the food smell absorbed in the jammies you wore for about 3 days and probably made wee max sleep with you. No wonder that wee man cries out in frustration and neglect.
DID YOU TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL WHEN HE CHEWED YOUR SHOE?

Of course you didn't, you were too busy loving the worst cnut in the world, weren't yeèeee?

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Absolutely disgusting person. Girls in Bperfect Belfast couldn't stand her. Apparently told one of the staff to wipe a stool before she sat on it.
I'd have wiped the seat with her face and kneecapped her
The wench!!!!
The girls in the Glasgow store aren’t a fan of her either I was in with my daughter and they asked where we was from told them Aberdeen and the lass who was up with Brendan to look at shops said oh a creator we work with is from there me and my daughter then proceeded to tell her she isn’t very liked in Aberdeen and another girl in the shop said she thinks she is a celebrity when she comes down here 😝

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
Oh and stay away from Jamie
The girls in the Glasgow store aren’t a fan of her either I was in with my daughter and they asked where we was from told them Aberdeen and the lass who was up with Brendan to look at shops said oh a creator we work with is from there me and my daughter then proceeded to tell her she isn’t very liked in Aberdeen and another girl in the shop said she thinks she is a celebrity when she comes down here 😝
Same experience! I bought an Ekin Su Turkish delight blusher and told the cashier I was reluctant because of the crap with Vav . She laughed along with another colleague. Told me not to worry, and assured me that we wouldn't see her again

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh and stay away from Jamie

Same experience! I bought an Ekin Su Turkish delight blusher and told the cashier I was reluctant because of the crap with Vav . She laughed along with another colleague. Told me not to worry, and assured me that we wouldn't see her again
I hope the staff of the shop’s are giving Brendan feedback from customers with regards to vav it really isn’t a good look for a business to keep working with someone who is obviously not very liked and people are telling the staff that.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
I bet you wasn’t invited Steph as it’s not like you to miss a event what did mad Pam or nana Mac not babysit for you what about all your friends you have also if it’s in Glasgow why couldn’t Susan or Lauren not watch your kids the fact is you wasn’t invited 😝
IMG_3715.jpeg
VaV didn't go... cause she is scared ! She can be brave on TT, but reality is she's a pussy & she knows she'll get decked ..

Mar 12, 2024
glasgow
Will be tomorrow morning clapback like how can she argue the t shirt says L so it isn’t a medium Steph the little lies are so weird.
IMG_3739.jpeg
Why does she lie about something so trivial as if anyone cares if she’s order L !! But spouts about body positivity and loving her body yet lies through her teeth about her sizes !!

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
No wonder her skin is so s with all the products she puts on it. Also she would sell anything to make a few pounds
IMG_1326.png
I'm 47...the only thing I use on my face is Ren cleanser, Ren moisturiser and now and again Ren overnight balm. It's a tad dearer but my skin is great. I did my research ages ago, and chose not to listen to bams like vag who would promote rubbing dog s on your face if they got paid for it. Her skin is fing awful,she promotes about 8 different skincare products! Actually vag, try the dog s, it may be an improvement! It'll be STUNNNNINNNN