Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Oh and stay away from Jamie

Same experience! I bought an Ekin Su Turkish delight blusher and told the cashier I was reluctant because of the crap with Vav . She laughed along with another colleague. Told me not to worry, and assured me that we wouldn't see her again
Jamie Barrie? The ekin su blusher is a lovely colour, not full of massive flecks of glitter like vavs. I think it will be that she is slowly be phased out now they will have more positive actual role models and likeable personalities at the front of their business after this collab with annalivia

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’ve seen her with the cronzer in a video, hopefully it’s just a prototype and they’ve not signed another contract with the devil. She’s barely had 2000 sales and she has 450k followers? Something’s not adding up
29% of them are paid for bots and she buys weekly or more to avoid looking like she’s losing left right and centre.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

fweddedbwows

Jul 14, 2024
Norwich
A few suggestions for Vag Mg Vast Vaggeron new line....

Liar Liar Lipliner
Crusty t Cronzer
Big Butch b Blush
Pioter Pioter Pumpkin Eater Pressed Powder
Shady Shallow Shadow
Massive Mink Mascara
I Scrunch Dry My Face Cleanser
Con Artist Cold Cream
Thick As Thieves Tanning Mist
Mad Pam I Need a Pump Primer
Slimming Filter Sun Protection Cream
Harley Houdini Highlighter
Aren't we Lils Lipstick
Perfectly Pip Poxy Pallette
Nasty Nanna Nail Polish in shade Decrepit
Clap Back Colour Corrector

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How tragic that you can’t keep a routine for your son which apparently is so important and have to take him away because you cant go out in Aberdeenshire or Aberdeen what a lonely life she lives and both her kids will be the same. Cleaning her house top to bottom so another day in her rented gaff for max Steph you are a disgrace you do zero parenting and run off and hide because you are a truly awful person.
IMG_3741.jpeg