Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The same with puma they sent the wrong size and pretty little thing as well even thought you had probably told them what size you were, it’s not that deep so why you lying and folk have a right to call you out which you hate.

And having to have someone fight your battles someone is allowed to call it out if she is wanting to sell things to people then the customer is allowed to ask questions Leanne.
IMG_3743.jpeg IMG_3744.jpeg IMG_3745.jpeg

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
What a heap of se she fills that beautiful house with its all just tat and dust collectors 🤣 that Sinead noble is filling her house with westholmes interior’s and Steph is doing her’s with B&M a vase with some fake stalks £12 🤣🤣 seen you coming Steph.
Zero class and not got the big money she makes out. The face filter is back to full blast I see 🤡

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
So desperate to not show the size is she! It’s now very obvious that’s what she was doing! The flipping it back and forth 😂 vav no shame in being a L OR XL, it’s the fact you use a slimming filter , and lie about your size! If you don’t want the haters to know you are bigger than you was? You are doing it in the funniest way ever and I don’t mean humour! We are laughing cause we see the lies 😆 your filters ain’t fooling anyone!!!
One minute proud of your size and then home and slimmer filters on again 😂 that pinkie don’t lie 😆

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Honestly , imagine being in a house like that and filling it with tat ! I can't find auld JD Williams shoe pensioner at car boot sale , Tattle stole from here . Wonder if the LV bag up for grabs ? 😆
It’s all stuff she can start a new house with, cause she won’t be there long, or if she has tiktok believe that she will buy that house

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
Zero class and not got the big money she makes out. The face filter is back to full blast I see 🤡
I was thinking this as her very latest video her forehead is super smooth n eyebrows aren't moving. Unless she's had sneaky botox done again . As her face was wrinkly as feck on some of her other videos the other day xxx

Last edited: