Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
A few suggestions for Vag Mg Vast Vaggeron new line....

Liar Liar Lipliner
Crusty t Cronzer
Big Butch b Blush
Pioter Pioter Pumpkin Eater Pressed Powder
Shady Shallow Shadow
Massive Mink Mascara
I Scrunch Dry My Face Cleanser
Con Artist Cold Cream
Thick As Thieves Tanning Mist
Mad Pam I Need a Pump Primer
Slimming Filter Sun Protection Cream
Harley Houdini Highlighter
Aren't we Lils Lipstick
Perfectly Pip Poxy Pallette
Nasty Nanna Nail Polish in shade Decrepit
Clap Back Colour Corrector
F’in Brilliant!! 👏 🤣🤣🤣

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I see she is on punting her blush face it vav annalivia blew you out the water pathetic only sold 2090 with a following of 454k.
With annalivia selllng more than 4000 in the first 15 minutes her sales will be through the roof. Now who’s jealous! Pure jealousy vav, just like the trolls you are jealous jealous jealous🤡

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
15.5 k went missing after it was paid into her personal bank account meant for Friends of Anchor. She thrived on the attention Cammy dying brought her and was a right nightmare to the nursing staff when he was in demanding this and that. She was already sleeping with his best mate before C died. After he died she put a post on the FB page #weareallcammysmith about “please can the press leave me alone to grieve” all whilst making it all about her. She treated his family appallingly. The daughter has has several step fathers over the years and in fact SV even put the wrong dad on the birth certificate knowing full well……
I’m almost certain that knowingly putting false details on a legal document like a birth certificate is fraud and a criminal offence. She can’t say she didn’t know who the father was at the time cos she got a DNA test done while pregnant. do that’s like me putting Gerard Butler down as the father of my two kids.
I wonder how you go about reporting that. Technically Lilly is fraudulently using her passport as her surname on the passport is Woods and not Gall which is the name she is know by🤔

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Her latest video…. She’s scrubbed the House..: but hasn’t scrubbed herself. She still looks filthy hasn’t washed her hair… clearly hasn’t washed her face either. Still looks rotten 🤢🤢

I love the “ how else would I rather spend my Saturday night “
Well beefy that “ candle lit - ont he top “ you’d rather spend with petr or any other desperate man, because it’s all you bang on about “

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m almost certain that knowingly putting false details on a legal document like a birth certificate is fraud and a criminal offence. She can’t say she didn’t know who the father was at the time cos she got a DNA test done while pregnant. do that’s like me putting Gerard Butler down as the father of my two kids.
I wonder how you go about reporting that. Technically Lilly is fraudulently using her passport as her surname on the passport is Woods and not Gall which is the name she is know by🤔
Nooooo Lily has to go around using ‘Woods’? do I never even thought about that

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her latest video…. She’s scrubbed the House..: but hasn’t scrubbed herself. She still looks filthy hasn’t washed her hair… clearly hasn’t washed her face either. Still looks rotten 🤢🤢

I love the “ how else would I rather spend my Saturday night “
Well beefy that “ candle lit - ont he top “ you’d rather spend with petr or any other desperate man, because it’s all you bang on about “
How tragic to spend another day indoors cleaning obviously max just left to his own devices plus his outdoor climbing frame stuck in the corner that boy does nothing because is mother can’t go out n about plus where was her vlog of the soft play means she never went, what a tragic life she has so lonely speaking to people in her phone.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Comments for her next clapback.
IMG_3748.jpeg
Honestly how fing boring for content, cleaned her house ? How exciting for your Huns! Next let’s watch vav boil her whites and see how white they come up!
What’s with the women empowering women all of a sudden? What’s she away to try and sell? Awa and help ur nana sell her knitted stuff out in public, now that would be content!!!!!! 😆 form a que people you can meet a TikTok influencer and buy knitted se!!! 😂