Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Tbf , I sometimes have a few glasses of wine when the kids are in bed but my I mean 1/2 and my partner is here with us too , if anythin god forbid had to happen
The difference is you don’t spout out that you don’t drink and don't spout that you don’t drink around your kids. And then she is constantly drinking!
The whole family are drinkers but deny it 😂 they canna help it the constant lies !

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I see she’s late to another party, this time Revolution cleansing balm which she didn’t even use correctly. I’ve been using it for a while, still can’t decide if I like it better than the Heimish one I‘ve been using for ages. They’re similar but different if that makes sense. Love Korean skincare but Revolution have some good dupes

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Ok so the video where she is talking about Elemis on her revolution vlog?
She made a big deal a few years ago that she could only use Elemis and she tried Aldi dudes and she came out in a red rash saying she would stick to Elemis, as her skin was super sensitive yet in the revolution video she complains Elemis nipped her skin??? Honestly the lies!! Aaagghhhhhhh 😆 bam!!

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
A few suggestions for Vag Mg Vast Vaggeron new line....

Liar Liar Lipliner
Crusty t Cronzer
Big Butch b Blush
Pioter Pioter Pumpkin Eater Pressed Powder
Shady Shallow Shadow
Massive Mink Mascara
I Scrunch Dry My Face Cleanser
Con Artist Cold Cream
Thick As Thieves Tanning Mist
Mad Pam I Need a Pump Primer
Slimming Filter Sun Protection Cream
Harley Houdini Highlighter
Aren't we Lils Lipstick
Perfectly Pip Poxy Pallette
Nasty Nanna Nail Polish in shade Decrepit
Clap Back Colour Corrector
😭😂😂😂😂

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Oh look little Miss ‘I DONT DRINK’ is drinking again 🥴🤥🤭 those big pants must be on fire 🔥 by now beefy. 🤥🤥🤥

Anything for content at this point…

And it’s definitely dropping 😍
200 views on her blusher video from 6 hours ago. Shameful 🫣 it is becoming more and more apparent she is buying followers. If everyone did a mass unfollowing these influencers would be fed! Can companies not just got back to regular advertising, nothing worse than seeing 20 of the same people selling the same thing and reading from a script. It’s off putting and wouldn’t make me want to buy it

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I
200 views on her blusher video from 6 hours ago. Shameful 🫣 it is becoming more and more apparent she is buying followers. If everyone did a mass unfollowing these influencers would be fed! Can companies not just got back to regular advertising, nothing worse than seeing 20 of the same people selling the same thing and reading from a script. It’s off putting and wouldn’t make me want to buy it
loving this for her 🤭 but she’ needs to wise up and stop buying followers the bampot

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You can see m still running about as she’s popping that open. Imagine he fell or became suddenly unwell and she’s found to have had a drink … wow
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqiiht7og65gal192nl0.mp4
What a sad lonely person she is you have nothing else to do vav no mates to do anything with tragic tragic tragic. And women supporting women only the ones who blow smoke up your arse as every other female friend you have had is fed off because you are a cow.

LaMomo

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeenshire
My fave is when she starts talking and has no clue what to say so there is a lot of yeah, so yeah and the hands and nails turn into claws while she thinks of the next lie, and the eyes look up while thinking what to say… but you know she has a business head so yeah 😆
“Literally“
hate that word now. She uses it sooooo much. Yeah.