Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Don’t think it is Jj that is unwell Steph no man is coming near you, I have just had a date night with my husband deadpool in the cinemas then a few drinks in a couple of bar in Aberdeen and a group of girls on the next table speaking about vav and her Tik tok page they were absolutely killing us with the comments about her my husband bought them a round of shots if your reading here vav you are defo not liked in town and folk speaking about you on a Saturday night 😆😆😆
IMG_3751.jpeg

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Don’t think it is Jj that is unwell Steph no man is coming near you, I have just had a date night with my husband deadpool in the cinemas then a few drinks in a couple of bar in Aberdeen and a group of girls on the next table speaking about vav and her Tik tok page they were absolutely killing us with the comments about her my husband bought them a round of shots if your reading here vav you are defo not liked in town and folk speaking about you on a Saturday night 😆😆😆
IMG_3751.jpeg
A laughing stock wherever she goes! I’d like to see the men in her dm’s they will be having a laugh at her I bet, not actually interested. Imagine putting up with that every day, remember how deflated Harley looked at the end of the relationship, poor guy was buckled

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
A laughing stock wherever she goes! I’d like to see the men in her dm’s they will be having a laugh at her I bet, not actually interested. Imagine putting up with that every day, remember how deflated Harley looked at the end of the relationship, poor guy was buckled
Oh from the words of one of the lovely young girls from that group she does absolutely nothing to empower women she is actually giving us women a bad name. I actually have sore sides from the comments from them.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’m almost certain that knowingly putting false details on a legal document like a birth certificate is fraud and a criminal offence. She can’t say she didn’t know who the father was at the time cos she got a DNA test done while pregnant. do that’s like me putting Gerard Butler down as the father of my two kids.
I wonder how you go about reporting that. Technically Lilly is fraudulently using her passport as her surname on the passport is Woods and not Gall which is the name she is know by🤔

👏🏻👏🏻 spot on, the fact mad Pam allowed that is crazy. My mum would of gave me a bloody slap that's for sure. Vav saying that the passport control made a mistake. Good one vav

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
👏🏻👏🏻 spot on, the fact mad Pam allowed that is crazy. My mum would have gave me a bloody slap that's for sure. Vav saying that the passport control made a mistake. Good one vav
I’m the same. My mum would’ve battered me up and down my street😂 how horrific, no as horrific as L’s teeth tbf , find ya daddy instead of defending your s of a mum

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Her latest video…. She’s scrubbed the House..: but hasn’t scrubbed herself. She still looks filthy hasn’t washed her hair… clearly hasn’t washed her face either. Still looks rotten 🤢🤢

I love the “ how else would I rather spend my Saturday night “
Well beefy that “ candle lit - ont he top “ you’d rather spend with petr or any other desperate man, because it’s all you bang on about “

Yup so true she is not happy that all men leave her. Even tho she is like oh I'm happiest when I'm with my babies keep saying that vav. We know it's really just a man that can make you truly happy and they leave quick when they realize the real you is a c**t

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I see she’s late to another party, this time Revolution cleansing balm which she didn’t even use correctly. I’ve been using it for a while, still can’t decide if I like it better than the Heimish one I‘ve been using for ages. They’re similar but different if that makes sense. Love Korean skincare but Revolution have some good dupes
I'm gonna try it , as it's vegan and cruelty free and I'm all for that ! Too many high end salon products / skincare companies still animal test and it's horrific . Used to use Liz Earle but not so easy on the pocket 👌 Vav ,certainly hasn't any ethics on that one , especially L'Oreal . She couldn't care less as long as she's making the spondoolies

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Suppose she could have changed by deed poll to Gall but her BC will always have Woods
If her name was changed she would be issued with a new birth certificate saying st the bottom formerly known as woods as my mate changed her child’s surname that way, but Barrie’s name will still be down as her father as that can’t be changed without going to court.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
👏🏻👏🏻 spot on, the fact mad Pam allowed that is crazy. My mum would have gave me a bloody slap that's for sure. Vav saying that the passport control made a mistake. Good one vav
My mother would have been livid and lectured me on why not to do something so devious. Not only to the men involved but to her own child, yet again shows what her family are. She could have easily applied and paid for a correction but that doesn’t name the real dad, she would need to communicate with him to get the birth re-registered. Vav would rather lie to her daughter than do that. Says it all really

Last edited:

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I'm gonna try it , as it's vegan and cruelty free and I'm all for that ! Too many high end salon products / skincare companies still animal test and it's horrific . Used to use Liz Earle but not so easy on the pocket 👌 Vav ,certainly hasn't any ethics on that one , especially L'Oreal . She couldn't care less as long as she's making the spondoolies
I love revolution products, pisses me off that rat is promoting them but also using them wrong. Hope they drop her because I don’t want to stop using them

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Oh do give it a try I used Liz Earle cleanse and polish for years then moved the Aldi one but I prefer these balm ones now. You’re meant to add a bit of water after rubbing it in. I would normally use a foam wash after but not sure I need to with the Rev one. You can even use it as a face mask. I like their miracle pro cream too, it really is a good dupe for Charlotte Tilbury

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Oh do give it a try I used Liz Earle cleanse and polish for years then moved the Aldi one but I prefer these balm ones now. You’re meant to add a bit of water after rubbing it in. I would normally use a foam wash after but not sure I need to with the Rev one. You can even use it as a face mask. I like their miracle pro cream too, it really is a good dupe for Charlotte Tilbury
Me too , with Aldi as they have the bunny cruelty free symbol . Like minds think alike . In my 50s and fortunate to have been blessed with good skin in the genes . My cousins are in their 60s and look at least 10 years younger , unlike a certain midden ! Thanks for that as I chop n change and the Revolution is so reasonably priced . I didnt like the pink clay Lacura one I got , the smell , wasn't as nice as Vit C one . 💕 Mind you , you'd think we'd be used to bad smells with Vav .

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My mother would have been livid and lectured me on why not to do something so devious. Not only to the men involved but to her own child, yet again shows what her family are. She could have easily applied and paid for a correction but that doesn’t name the real dad, she would need to communicate with him to get the birth re-registered. Vav would rather lie to her daughter than do that. Says it all really

Same my would of battered me for doing that. I have heard that L real dad has tried and even got a new dna etc but vav again shut it down.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She’s also 100% said about coming across Petr on the dating app because she knows he’s seeing someone and trying to sabotage. This is her warning away females like she always has done “stay away from my man” clingy attitude she has. Poor Petr is done for, she has shat all over his name and dragged him down into the mud with her. I don’t think they have a great relationship as she thinks they do. It’s in his best interests to keep her thinking that as she is the type to withhold contact as a form of control.
Petr’s alot younger than her and stronger, more able to take care of max needs when he grows older and bigger