Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
Her immature self is probably saying “look we keep matching, we’re meant to be together” Anyone else would have their ex blocked on dating sites, who would want their ex able to see them on these sites 🤷‍♀️
Exactly she's probably thinking ohh look he can't find anyone else compared to me haha the girl is actually so embarrassing. She makes herself look like a fool constantly. I am in my no man era but sitting lonely on a sat night drinking a cheap bottle of fizz scrolling thru dating sites looking for a man but posts to her followers she's bossing life without a man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you can defo see that she desperately wants n needs a man as she always has . Unless ur her gullible huns they believe anything she says lol

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Total narc of a girl. She's saying she's happy because she knows her ex is single n clearly on tinder . Why would u even mention ur ex 🙄 ffs when I was on dating sites I saw a ex he was immediately blocked I didn't gloat about him being on it . She loves causing drama n mentioning him making out he's not found anyone since her 🤣🤣🤣 he's found several ppl since u lard ass . Might get myself on tinder n look for big Pedro myself 🤪 I could be little max next step mummy n get Pedro boy to go for full custody n take miss vavrons only content that makes her money away from her .🤣🤣🤣 however will fatyonce make money then since clearly she has no brain cells in that space radar head of hers to do anything else 🫣
You don’t know how much I’d love something like this to happen 😂😂🙌🏼

LaMomo

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Why is she on a dating app if she doesn’t need or want a man? She is so desperate for abit it’s embarrassing. I think the comment above is right that Petr probably has a girlfriend and Steph is stirring the pot that is the why she has that vindictive smirk on her face. Whether he does or not he definitely doesn’t go short in the women department. He’s not my type but he does have the looks, body and a good income which makes him a catch and gives him a choice of slim, younger pretty girls to date. The Lipodaema Queen just can’t compete. Let’s face it all she could manage was Rainbow Rylan and bless him he tried but watching him in his rented council house through the Artex archway making pack lunches with his ‘arferitus’ hands even made my 50+ year old menopausal Fanny shrivel up

Vavs a desperate s pass it on…..
I laughed so hard at this! Rainbow Rylan
VapidVav & him have always reminded me of toxic Upsy Daisy & IgglePiggle. Think it’s his head.

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
Her immature self is probably saying “look we keep matching, we’re meant to be together” Anyone else would have their ex blocked on dating sites, who would want their ex able to see them on these sites 🤷‍♀️
Exactly she's probably thinking ohh look he can't find anyone else compared to me haha the girl is actually so embarrassing. She makes herself look like a fool constantly. I am in my no man era but sitting lonely on a sat night drinking a cheap bottle of fizz scrolling thru dating sites looking for a man but posts to her followers she's bossing life without a man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you can defo see that she desperately wants n needs a man . Unless ur her gullible huns they believe anything she says lol its crazy how many
You don’t know how much I’d love something like this to happen 😂😂🙌🏼
Haha how good would that be . Be good to wipe that smirk right of big vavs face 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Big Pedro is a good looking guy. Quite the package I would say.

I refuse to believe that he would have much difficulty with finding himself a gorgeous young thing for company.
There are plenty of them in Aberdeen.

He can do WAY, WAY, WAY better than old Beefy Breeks.

Old Vag very obviously still wants to be MRS Vavron. Slipped up there big un!

I really hope that what I read here is true and that he already IS dating a perfect 10.

Imagine having old smelly drawers as an ex wife! How embarrassing for him.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Big Pedro is a good looking guy. Quite the package I would say.

I refuse to believe that he would have much difficulty with finding himself a gorgeous young thing for company.
There are plenty of them in Aberdeen.

He can do WAY, WAY, WAY better than old Beefy Breeks.

Old Vag very obviously still wants to be MRS Vavron.

I really hope that what I read here is true and that he already IS dating a perfect 10.

Imagine having old smelly drawers as an ex wife! How embarrassing for him.
Well I don't know about dating someone but he certainly has been chatting to at least one person, and I know as she's one of my best friends 🤣 she's beautiful but is also a lovely lovely girl. She does find that he doesn't have much chat though which is putting her off and she doesn't want to have any involvement with vag so I'm not sure it'll go anywhere but he's definitely keen

May 24, 2024
The World
Well I don't know about dating someone but he certainly has been chatting to at least one person, and I know as she's one of my best friends 🤣 she's beautiful but is also a lovely lovely girl. She does find that he doesn't have much chat though which is putting her off and she doesn't want to have any involvement with vag so I'm not sure it'll go anywhere but he's definitely keen
She tainted him with anyone local because no one wants to deal with the ex wife. Imagine being that woman, scorned miserable ex wife.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
I'm gonna try it , as it's vegan and cruelty free and I'm all for that ! Too many high end salon products / skincare companies still animal test and it's horrific . Used to use Liz Earle but not so easy on the pocket 👌 Vav ,certainly hasn't any ethics on that one , especially L'Oreal . She couldn't care less as long as she's making the spondoolies
Revolution products are amazing but if this skank is promoting them ,I'm gonna have to go back to No7,boots won't touch her .. go back to bperfect se VaV

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
If I was single, ad happily go along for the ride … literally🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Lily needs to remind herself of the digital footprint she’s putting out there. They posts are much like stephs old drivel she used to post. People base a lot of opinions on this and let’s be honest people don’t tend to change too much especially if the old behaviours are still enabled.

Lily and Steph should remember that rotten fruit always falls on its own … eventually.