Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Absolute clip of it 🤢🤢

Wtf is her left arm doing, it’s on his leg, she’s supporting him with her right arm? Why can’t she feed herself with a spoon, I’ve had all of my kids held that way and STILL been able to feed myself because guess what ya fat mess that’s what parents do!!!!!! They fing multi task, they don’t act like a spoilt brat and think they’re the only person who’s kid falls asleep on them.

God she really needs putting down

Attachments

• IMG_9442.png
    IMG_9442.png
    310.3 KB · Views: 42
Apr 26, 2024
uk
Why does she take her nana everywhere, how embarrassing. Just tell us ye have nae pals😂😭

And talking with her mouth full of soup in public 🤢

View attachment export_1722272912173.mov
Geez poor kid can't get no privacy!

Everything to her is content, she's a great influencer in showing what your life becomes if you obsess over social media!

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Though you were going to the park Beefy? Beautiful day for it too! Whats wrong be too many folk see and know you??? And can you not go anywhere with out your auld body guard 😂 LOL at you!!!
Beefy , mad Pammy & Nana 👵🏻 below absolute scenes 😆😂😁
Corona Pig GIF by Mask Singer A3

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Why does she take her nana everywhere, how embarrassing. Just tell us ye have nae pals😂😭

This fING angers me to the core!!!!

That’s like sending your kid to school with a temp NO!!!!

Vav you have no respect for other children your son is contaminating the soft play and rather take him home and not infect other children you have nana mink feed you soup and why would you film it you CRETIN take care of your fing child!

Ohh and fresh jammies every day you clatty cow! Mayby give those manky fingers a wash 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
So even when max is not well she has to exploit him plus nana feeding you soup so you set up your phone to record just shows how money hungry you are plus looks like she has went to the fuzzy Ed’s that has opened up in the toby carvery big difference to the park or is this a draft from when she said she was going to soft place.
View attachment export_1722272768795.mov
Sorry if your child becomes ill, and has a temperature I wouldn’t be sitting there with my body heat heating him up more and while eating soup? I call bullshit! All 3 mothers there and they eat??? Or is she just exaggerating cause she is a content creator??

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Sorry if your child becomes ill, and has a temperature I wouldn’t be sitting there with my body heat heating him up more and while eating soup? I call bullshit! All 3 mothers there and they eat??? Or is she just exaggerating cause she is a content creator??
He was probably sweaty from running around in the heat and she thought “ oh I’m a content creator of course I’m gonna exaggerate this into a temperature “

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
The desperation for content is showing she is panicking as there’s a big reduction in views and engagement. Today was dire is that’s all she can come up with? Soft plays and parks full of mummy pals and their kids then there is beefy no mates and Nana mink 🤣

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Rosie are you ok?
She’s sitting laughing, having a conversation. What fing fear????

Honestly. These people are no righters.

Also, how she still managing to talk with a mouth full of soup? Just swallow it then talk for the love of god do you not have basic.. BASIC manners.
IMG_8810.jpeg
They don’t know about nana do they 😆
Dirty Diana doesn’t like wasting food eh 😂
They could all do with missing a few meals 😆
Yeah it’s true that soft play can get hot and there is probably no illness but keeping his body next to your body is not helping! She just loves that he is hugging her and she thinks that vlog makes her look like the perfect mum and so nana has to also get involved😆
Least nana got out for a few hours working as security earning a few pounds 😂
Also Que the video for tomorrow… early morning, black and white… 3 rd coffee time

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Rosie are you ok?
She’s sitting laughing, having a conversation. What fing fear????

Honestly. These people are no righters.

Also, how she still managing to talk with a mouth full of soup? Just swallow it then talk for the love of god do you not have basic.. BASIC manners.
IMG_8810.jpeg
It actually blows my mind the mentally of her followers 🙄🙄🙄

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland

I'm Sorry but do off! Then once you've fed off, do off again! If you're child spikes a temp, especially in a SOFT PLAY! take him home! Honestly, the attention seeking desperation is fing pathetic