Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Rosie are you ok?
She’s sitting laughing, having a conversation. What fing fear????

Honestly. These people are no righters.

Also, how she still managing to talk with a mouth full of soup? Just swallow it then talk for the love of god do you not have basic.. BASIC manners.
IMG_8810.jpeg
No Rosie, that’s just her face 😂 she’s a right weird looking bugger. Face only a mother and a slaggy nana would love

May 24, 2024
The World
the soft play video - I'm honestly just sat here like WHAT THE do....

Why are we watching you being spoon fed? why? WEIRD FLEX.

Im gobsmacked - shes such a weird person!!
Watch me be spoon fed like a child while the actual child is passed out in my arms with a fever. You can all watch me being spoon fed rather than take my sick child home to the comfort of his home because setting up my camera and filming fake affection is what I’d rather do as a concerned parent.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Rosie are you ok?
She’s sitting laughing, having a conversation. What fing fear????

Honestly. These people are no righters.

Also, how she still managing to talk with a mouth full of soup? Just swallow it then talk for the love of god do you not have basic.. BASIC manners.
IMG_8810.jpeg
I couldn’t work out how she could talk with soup in her mouth, who would even try to speak after taking a spoonful of soup???

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Watch me be spoon fed like a child while the actual child is passed out in my arms with a fever. You can all watch me being spoon fed rather than take my sick child home to the comfort of his home because setting up my camera and filming fake affection is what I’d rather do as a concerned parent.
I am livid.

Exactly how much more attention-seeking could this actually be?!

If the lad is sick ……. TAKE HIM HOME!

Don‘t you DARE sit there feigning upset and worry. It is all so obviously for show and, Vag:

YOU MAKE ME SICK

Edit: And EFF right off with the ludicrous spoon-feeding by Granny Minker. Jesus Christ! How much more painful can this get!

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
Over 6000 likes on that video. Poor toot is probably just knackered running around and shes made up that story. Take him home, if he is really ill. Your belly doesn’t come first, your child does! Why oh why is she still allowed that poor boy? I wish SS would step in, this is a massive safeguarding issue.