Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
also some fake engagement going on too with that video.
It’s very obvious by some of the comments that it’s fake engagment. She thinks she’s shadow banned but she’s not, its just as dire as it looks! she is still appearing on fyp and I don’t even follow her! Cue the desperate posts, she’s not going to get anywhere being a t to everyone so she’s turned on the sweetness and light for now but it won’t last, she’s too much of a t to keep up the act

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Over 6000 likes on that video. Poor toot is probably just knackered running around and shes made up that story. Take him home, if he is really ill. Your belly doesn’t come first, your child does! Why oh why is she still allowed that poor boy? I wish SS would step in, this is a massive safeguarding issue.
And in that place, a bowl of soup is probably £2! So why stay and eat?! Wonder if Nana got treated to the over 60s £6 carvery 🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Max not unwell just tired after playing but any excuse to get spoon fed 😂😂😂

How do I know? Because it’s not until half way through the video she decides he’s hot. She was already set up and recording it. Can place the phone down fine but no feed yourself? You can see it in action and mouthing the words hot and discussing it with nana AFTER the set up and record. So this video was coming regardless.
Can’t help but embellish everything with t !

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
That carving her concealer around we brows is so harsh looking its inch thick and so severe I’ve never known someone put so much make up on to sit about the house it’s another lovely day in Aberdeen and her skin must be crying out imagine being so shallow that you have to wear a full face of make up even thought your skin is so tit and blotchy underneath bugger scraping that off everyday.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqjmfvfog65p1cd3cbcg.mp4
Clowns R U ...who wears that much make up to take your child to a park... desperate to be noticed 🤣