Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Rosie are you ok?
She’s sitting laughing, having a conversation. What fing fear????

Honestly. These people are no righters.

Also, how she still managing to talk with a mouth full of soup? Just swallow it then talk for the love of god do you not have basic.. BASIC manners.
IMG_8810.jpeg
Huns are so desperate ,minions ..as thick as her .

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
For a hairdresser she knows do all about hair . The hair loss is not her extensions as they don’t go up that far ??? Sorry but the extensions cause extra weight on your hair you fanny so of course that’s going to cause the hair to be pulled more and eventually snap ! I’ve been wearing tape extensions for almost 3 years . I lost alot of hair due to trauma which heavily impacted on my MH . The tapes look brilliant and blend so well but they’re not good for your hair , no extensions are . I never pull my hair up the way she does . Scraped away from her face and piled on top of her head . No wonder it’s falling out . My hair is always down and curled with a heatless curler . I always use sulphate free shampoo and conditioner. She really is clueless !!

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
For a hairdresser she knows do all about hair . The hair loss is not her extensions as they don’t go up that far ??? Sorry but the extensions cause extra weight on your hair you fanny so of course that’s going to cause the hair to be pulled more and eventually snap ! I’ve been wearing tape extensions for almost 3 years . I lost alot of hair due to trauma which heavily impacted on my MH . The tapes look brilliant and blend so well but they’re not good for your hair , no extensions are . I never pull my hair up the way she does . Scraped away from her face and piled on top of her head . No wonder it’s falling out . My hair is always down and curled with a heatless curler . I always use sulphate free shampoo and conditioner. She really is clueless !!
It’s tension hair loss, from extensions and pulling her hair back. Aimless has long hair and ties it back and she’s receding. But in all honesty it’s probably because they’re just fing cnuts.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Before she dirty deletes them… or she’ll use one for her clack back in the morning 🥱🥱
IMG_1392.png IMG_1393.png
Hahaha place your bets folks which clap back is she going for? For some Tuesday morning engagement 🤣 what a tragic life she leads imagine your day consisting of scrolling through comments to pick a clap back as the only real engagement you get is negativity. But she’s winning guys 😍 Seek help now beefy you are seriously unwell ,best thing you could invest your money in just now is a top psychiatrist. Winning you are not.

May 24, 2024
The World
Hahaha place your bets folks which clap back is she going for? For some Tuesday morning engagement 🤣 what a tragic life she leads imagine your day consisting of scrolling through comments to pick a clap back as the only real engagement you get is negativity. But she’s winning guys 😍 Seek help now beefy you are seriously unwell ,best thing you could invest your money in just now is a top psychiatrist. Winning you are not.
I’m starting my day off positively so she’s the last person I’d want to see in the morning.
Monday morning and the first thing she’s doing is a negatively arsey clap back. Think I’ll keep my Tuesday Vavron poison face free 🧙🔮🧿

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The morning bullshit video just a waffle of lies he wasn’t unwell yesterday and if he had a dodgy tummy he should have been taken straight home so I hope she will keep max away from other children for 48 hours if he has a dodgy tummy the lying thru her teeth is unreal plus no way anyone should especially a creator on Tik tok should be mentioned what happened yesterday to profit off a awful situation shameful Steph.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqk8v47og65ik6r7qq00.mp4

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
What a weird response to someone who asked would she not have taken him home rather than staying there and being a risk . She replied " if you watch the video , we realise he's hot whilst on my lap .I filmed it because he never cuddles me like he was " ?! So it was her that needed to feel wanted / validated not the other way around and to film that for engagement her and gonzo should be ashamed of themselves . Like Angela mentioned , hot from running around !! If my kids when younger were like that , I wouldn't be filming that anyway , be in the car and home like any other normal parent . Absolute sick weapon she is .

Last edited: