Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Thanks for confirming what I already knew Steph. The camera was set up before identifying max wasn’t well so the video was strictly a spoon feeding video you absolute weirdo!!!!

Also I don’t believe you that max was unwell. Nice little sob story… but if it IS true…. Aren’t you worried about the frequency of these ‘sore tummy’s’ max keeps having??

I’d watch them lies sweetheart. At least change the illness up a little.

Mar 8, 2024
The morning bullshit video just a waffle of lies he wasn’t unwell yesterday and if he had a dodgy tummy he should have been taken straight home so I hope she will keep max away from other children for 48 hours if he has a dodgy tummy the lying thru her teeth is unreal plus no way anyone should especially a creator on Tik tok should be mentioned what happened yesterday to profit off a awful situation shameful Steph.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqk8v47og65ik6r7qq00.mp4
So she started to film M sitting on her knee. He sits on her knee and the first thought she has it to get her phone and record it. She can use her hands no problem to set her phone up and record yet she needed to be fed her fing soup. Why order the food straight away? Especially if he was guna be running round he would have got sick after eating. So it’s all bullshit. Had to get in there what they were discussing 🙈 wouldn’t have had a video to make if M hadn’t of felt unwell. Again using the kid for content. Her fish behaviour never ends and never fails to irritate me. The dirt in her nails again 🤢 another one talking about Southport. Least it wasn’t as self centred as Aimee’s

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Does she see him much?
Why does her dad have nothing to do with her?
I think she does he is a lot younger from mad Pam 2nd marriage, her dad and brother don’t speak to Steph,mad Pam or nana as they are just trouble makers Steph dad called her evil and the other brother she asked him to lie about one of the guys was accusing of things and he said no.

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
I’m not even watching her sey tiktoks today but can see by the comments here she’s still full of absolute se, stories all over the place, set the phone up to show her son cuddling her while being spoon fed.
Write the caption like her son took ill SO THEN had to be spoon fed while she kept a sick child in a play area for dramatic effect.

She really is an enigma. I’d genuinely love to be present at her therapy sessions.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’m not even watching her sey tiktoks today but can see by the comments here she’s still full of absolute se, stories all over the place, set the phone up to show her son cuddling her while being spoon fed.
Write the caption like her son took ill SO THEN had to be spoon fed while she kept a sick child in a play area for dramatic effect.

She really is an enigma. I’d genuinely love to be present at her therapy sessions.
He roaring away fine in the morning video. Full of absolute se.

Folk mention having diarrhoea cos they know no one can prove it. This is the second time max has had no privacy in that respect. She’s just a wrong un in all aspects whether it’s a truth or a lie.

The farmer beside her was spraying s in his field and I hope it’s highly fin toxic to her 😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
He roaring away fine in the morning video. Full of absolute se.

Folk mention having diarrhoea cos they know no one can prove it. This is the second time max has had no privacy in that respect. She’s just a wrong un in all aspects whether it’s a truth or a lie.

The farmer beside her was spraying s in his field and I hope it’s highly fin toxic to her 😂😂😂
Hope it’s in her warm ice bath full of piss

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think she does he is a lot younger from mad Pam 2nd marriage, her dad and brother don’t speak to Steph,mad Pam or nana as they are just trouble makers Steph dad called her evil and the other brother ate asked him to lie about one of the guys she was accusing of things and he said no.
I see! Yes I remember reading about this now. I’m surprised she doesn’t talk about them in her videos. It’s very telling that a dad thinks his daughter is evil. We all think so too 🤪

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
@Donna: My son was non verbal for 6 years due to a condition called developmental language disorder, I know where your coming from to an extent, I’m so proud of my boy and he’s worked so hard along with his sen school and now talks all the time, such a proud mum to watch the struggles he’s had to face in his small life and we have been rewarded with a happy talkative boy

Why hasn’t she picked this comment up??? This is amazing! This is another parent reaching out !!! Na she rather keep it in her family and gloat up dirty Diana the smile killer!