Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
What on earth has happened to her hair? Where has it gone? The hairline and the ratty face makes her look like an old bald bloke. As woman we suffer from hair thinning (I should know I’m menopausal) but that hairline looks shocking.
Dunno, I guess it’s something for her to moan about and make content 😂

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Dunno, I guess it’s something for her to moan about and make content 😂
Probably because of her “ mum bun “ scruffy bun ag that! It pulls the hair that tight and as she bleaches it there it’s prone to snapping / thinning in that areas, that’s why extensions won’t be placed there, but because she never washes her hair and uses loads of dry shampoo, she’ll be pulling so hard to get a brush through will just snap 🤢

May 24, 2024
The World
Ok ladies off topic: Csn anyone recommend a product that’s good for boosting moisture in your skin, I have pretty good skin but lately it’s really drying and no matter what moisturiser I use it’s so dry it just absorbs right away. I use a Baldan oxygen face mask and an oil serum at the moment. I know what’s causing it and it’s temporary but looking for something that will help kick start the hydration back in to my face ❤️

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
That carving her concealer around we brows is so harsh looking its inch thick and so severe I’ve never known someone put so much make up on to sit about the house it’s another lovely day in Aberdeen and her skin must be crying out imagine being so shallow that you have to wear a full face of make up even thought your skin is so tit and blotchy underneath bugger scraping that off everyday.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqjmfvfog65p1cd3cbcg.mp4
An inch of makeup wouldn't hide her vile and warped personality she can wear that mask of makeup 24/7 but she's wasting her time all the evidence of what she's been doing to people ( for years I'd imagine ) is all out there to see forever . Good luck steph trying to convince anybody your a nice person. Setting up a camera to film you being spoon fed by your nan whilst your child could of potentially been very ill is a really hard watch. The worst part of it is is that your nan just went along with it instead of packing up and going straight home . How sad that even the grandmother isn't stepping in to stop this type of behaviour. What chance has that poor lad got of a normal life . That's very concerning behaviour. We were right she did just go to soft play for content :( but this is disgusting.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Ok ladies off topic: Csn anyone recommend a product that’s good for boosting moisture in your skin, I have pretty good skin but lately it’s really drying and no matter what moisturiser I use it’s so dry it just absorbs right away. I use a Baldan oxygen face mask and an oil serum at the moment. I know what’s causing it and it’s temporary but looking for something that will help kick start the hydration back in to my face ❤️
I swear by weleda skin food for moisture but also I use the no7 youthful replenishing facial oil under it. I’ve always suffered with dry patches on my forehead until I started using them.

I did use the Charlotte tilbury for a while but honestly I prefer weleda and it’s a fraction of price!!!