Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Her latest she was ready to accuse jd that they didn’t put in the top, plus if she can buy those trainers surely she can put on the splints to help with the support for his cp
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqkg497og65jisvun0hg.mp4
Sorry is that m yet again in her bags stealing stuff? Why is this not giving her the utter fear??? What if he gets into something he shouldn’t? He doesn’t know danger! Ffs why isn’t she watching her child???

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Ok ladies off topic: Csn anyone recommend a product that’s good for boosting moisture in your skin, I have pretty good skin but lately it’s really drying and no matter what moisturiser I use it’s so dry it just absorbs right away. I use a Baldan oxygen face mask and an oil serum at the moment. I know what’s causing it and it’s temporary but looking for something that will help kick start the hydration back in to my face ❤️
Have you ever tried a birds nest face mask? They sound disgusting but they’re not 😊

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Sorry is that m yet again in her bags stealing stuff? Why is this not giving her the utter fear??? What if he gets into something he shouldn’t? He doesn’t know danger! Ffs why isn’t she watching her child???
I know the whole situation was horrifying , I couldn’t imagine how the people affected feel, but she doesn’t give compassion to M this way, or care for him that much, but random strangers she’s right on the internet crying to get £. Like away and see to your own child

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Cough cough, looks like a counterfeit to me be a shame if everyone reported it as counterfeit…….
It’s a direct copy of the Dyson Airwrap. I have all 3 of their hair products (I won them in a competition) 😄Today my postie delivered a pair of the new Dyson OnTrac headphones to test. I’m guessing I get to keep them at the end of the testing period 🤞

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
It’s a direct copy of the Dyson Airwrap. I have all 3 of their hair products (I won them in a competition) 😄Today my postie delivered a pair of the new Dyson OnTrac headphones to test. I’m guessing I get to keep them at the end of the testing period 🤞
Oh I know, it’s just to see if it gets removed 😝
I have the Dyson and love her

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
This sounds like something my fella would be trying to talk me in to trying 🙃😂

Point me in the right direction if you don’t mind so I can have a look see ❤️ thank you
They’re Korean, the one I’ve used is by Farm Stay. Cheap as chips but there are others. I use Stylevanna for my Korean stuff but that would take too long to arrive for you. Have a google for any UK stockists or Amazon

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Thank you gorgeous 😍 I’ve wanted to try weleda so I’ll get that and give it a go. I usually have really clear skin but it’s just so tight and stiff from drying out
I like a little bit of Egyptian magic and Elizabeth Arden’s 8 hour cream not needed everyday but if I feel a bit dried out that’s my go to x