Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Vav , you've sunk too low on this one using Dunblane as a comparison . You're an utter t ! Anything for engagement .
I have just seen abergal video of her speaking about it how awful abergal’s friend was in that school at the time and vav is using that for content she is a utterly awful human being, people from there will never forget that day.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Thank you hot stuff 🔥😍

Eh I am feeling left out now 🤣🤣🤣 only joking but that is so good. I've actually ran out.

I am going to Superdrug tomorrow get that stuff you suggested cause these spots 🙈🙈 @big_beefy_beyonce facetimed me tonight and was like eh them spots 🤣😫🙈 eh I know hun I see them xx

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
Her last video has really angered me! She’s acting like a rubbernecking ghoul and how it’s affecting HER! She could have tried focussing on her son since she had clear focus to post drafts. Grrrrrr 😡
Same that whole video was all about how she feels n how sad she is . Does this self absorbed b realise life doesn't revolve around her n there are some things in life u don't use for ur own gain . So wrong on so many all levels 😕

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Same that whole video was all about how she feels n how sad she is . Does this self absorbed b realise life doesn't revolve around her n there are some things in life u don't use for ur own gain . So wrong on so many all levels 😕
I watched the first 20 seconds and had to turn it off! She’s a selfish boot

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Ok ladies off topic: Csn anyone recommend a product that’s good for boosting moisture in your skin, I have pretty good skin but lately it’s really drying and no matter what moisturiser I use it’s so dry it just absorbs right away. I use a Baldan oxygen face mask and an oil serum at the moment. I know what’s causing it and it’s temporary but looking for something that will help kick start the hydration back in to my face ❤️
Have you tried Charlotte tilbury magic elixr? I love that it’s so hydrating 💋

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
vav gets a live , sty blush and a balloon and annalivia gets a sold out launch of ALL products, representing bperfect in meetings and 2 launch parties. Couldn’t be anyone more deserving. Good always wins 👏😍
Anyone else noticed she’s hardly used a BPerfect product since Annalivias launch ?? Awh , she’s got a wee petted lip 😂. Sorry but those roots are fing shocking . Why would you get your extensions moved up with roots like that. My extensions get removed for two days . My colour gets done and extensions refitted on the same day . Don’t think Danielle is in the good books

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Anyone else noticed she’s hardly used a BPerfect product since Annalivias launch ?? Awh , she’s got a wee petted lip 😂. Sorry but those roots are fing shocking . Why would you get your extensions moved up with roots like that. My extensions get removed for two days . My colour gets done and extensions refitted on the same day . Don’t think Danielle is in the good books
Yeah was thinking the same, she’s raves about every other brand except bperfect🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Eh I am feeling left out now 🤣🤣🤣 only joking but that is so good. I've actually ran out.

I am going to Superdrug tomorrow get that stuff you suggested cause these spots 🙈🙈 @big_beefy_beyonce facetimed me tonight and was like eh them spots 🤣😫🙈 eh I know hun I see them xx
Where you been, if you’re here I’ll tell you all day how hot you are 🥵 🔥

Yes you should definitely invest, I put it on at night then wash off in the morning. Just in the area of the spot. If I’m pissed of at a break out I tend to be a bit bratty and rub it all over my face, hence why that tube was flat and almost empty 🤣🤣🤣 it really works though.

Think I’ll do a look fantastic order, get a head start with this Sahara desert skin 🏜️ 🌵 🐪

May 24, 2024
The World
I haven’t watched her today, but definitely can’t be watching her use Dunblane tragedy to talk about something that’s not involving her, she would have been better not doing one since she’s incapable of making things about anyone else but her. I watched Kerri Romas and she never spoke about how it was making her feel she just cried for the wee babies. As much as I do think ‘influencers’ should recognise because we’d call them ignorant and self centred if they didn’t, keeping the topic solely on the people it’s truly affecting is the way it should go.

It’s not about personal feelings, it’s about recognising those who have been in the centre of it and the wee baba’s that have died.

I really hate when they say ‘if it was my…’. Well it’s not. So don’t even!

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I haven’t watched her today, but definitely can’t be watching her use Dunblane tragedy to talk about something that’s not involving her, she would have been better not doing one since she’s incapable of making things about anyone else but her. I watched Kerri Romas and she never spoke about how it was making her feel she just cried for the wee babies. As much as I do think ‘influencers’ should recognise because we’d call them ignorant and self centred if they didn’t, keeping the topic solely on the people it’s truly affecting is the way it should go.

It’s not about personal feelings, it’s about recognising those who have been in the centre of it and the wee baba’s that have died.

I really hate when they say ‘if it was my…’. Well it’s not. So don’t even!
It’s the fake tears YET again , for the engagement and money wanting to roll In. She knocks me sick.
Anything to pretend to cry over, so her little bunch of psycho followers are up her arse!

Max left alone again while she cries into her phone…. Just another day in her rented gaff for him poor kid