Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Anyone else noticed she’s hardly used a BPerfect product since Annalivias launch ?? Awh , she’s got a wee petted lip 😂. Sorry but those roots are fing shocking . Why would you get your extensions moved up with roots like that. My extensions get removed for two days . My colour gets done and extensions refitted on the same day . Don’t think Danielle is in the good books
Danielle doesn’t follow Vav on TT anymore 🙌

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Just seen this …. Hahahha LOVE LOVE this for beefy 😂😂
Was only last week going on about a podcast ….. NOW we know why….. jealous much 😂💋
I’ve listen to her podcast and it’s actually quite good I love how Danielle is grabbing opportunities and showing a true single mum, and love the fact she replies to abergal comments 😆

Mar 8, 2024
Off topic a bit - just seen keri romas video last night, she says Stockport in stead of Southport and still has it up 😩
Yeah I saw that. I get these people are feeling upset etc.. but coming in crying and being upset does nothing but make them look like awful people. No regard for the families at all discussing it and being so upset on TikTok

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Yeah I saw that. I get these people are feeling upset etc.. but coming in crying and being upset does nothing but make them look like awful people. No regard for the families at all discussing it and being so upset on TikTok
Definitely! They wouldn’t be crying if they weren’t a content creator though….