Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland

They come over here from Angie’s thread every so often. I had a look, they are hoping people from other threads go in to Angie’s and cause trouble. They’ve left the same comments on loads of threads. Bore. Off.
I recognised the names but had a few blocked , obviously from previous patter . I get it now , thanks 👌

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Honestly , I cannae get my head round why she would mention Dunblane ! It's bound to trigger people who were affected and I'm sure she's got some huns on there that may have been and they'll ride with it . The whole point is , they have used this horrific tragedy for content engagement . Bloody shameless . Aye Shameless , a few of them should have been on that series !

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Maybe she calls it one of his “toys” just like the dog ones she BUYS him instead of the proper things she could get!! 😡😡😡
I'm shocked at this he'll be chewing through doors next she must just let him chew on anything . That's some amount of chewing to get through a Croc. Letting him chew a dirty shoe !!!!! Oh well if it keeps him quiet for her to make her 'content '

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Animated GIF

@Patty B

May 24, 2024
The World
Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Oh beefy you fat ugly despicable human being. Using this devastating situation for clout and putting up a lengthy video regarding it this morning KNOWING you will get paid and get engagement!!!! But would we expect anything less from a woman who used a dying man for attention and stole charity money? I guess not 🤬🤬🤬 when will you realise you are seriously sick and need help? You are a narcissistic evil money and fame hungry freak show of a lassy 😡 please someone get this twunt cancelled asap she’s so so dangerous!!!!!!! 😳😳