Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
She needs it she is fing mahoosive!!! Biggest she’s ever been KARMA for the big orca 😘
@Alicia said
Animated GIF

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Let’s not forget the fact she’s made a video for 3 minutes silence for kiddies who have lost their lives, while making a packed lunch for her kid.
Is the despicable irony lost????
Exactly my darling the fact she’s doing that and she’s making his breakfast packed lunch what ever atleast she’s got to wake up with her child! Parents today will be broken in ways we cannot comprehend 😪😪😪

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Exactly my darling the fact she’s doing that and she’s making his breakfast packed lunch what ever atleast she’s got to wake up with her child! Parents today will be broken in ways we cannot comprehend 😪😪😪
They will not be sitting watching this idiot make a fing PACK LUNCH I’ll tell you that for free - meanwhile M is kicking off in the background naked? I am SHOCKED.

May 24, 2024
The World
Watch me make my child food, while I ask you to mourn murdered children.
She honestly is braindead. There is nothing between the ears

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Has she literally no shame ANOTHER POST vav you are a disgusting human being and a disgrace of a parent to use other people’s children as content 🤬
View attachment v0f044gc0000cql07bvog65rdslq9okg.mp4
Honestly go do yourself vav ,she could’ve done it off camera, but she decided to set her camera up to show everyone and make money off the situation. She cares more about these strangers babies than her own, because they’ll make her money for a day or two then she’ll go back as if it didn’t happen. The deep breathing in the video aswell, honestly do off ya fat cow. Probably just came downstairs and the fat b can’t get breath back. LIVID

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
They will not be sitting watching this idiot make a fing PACK LUNCH I’ll tell you that for free - meanwhile M is kicking off in the background naked? I am SHOCKED.
Just goes to show that she watches nothing back ! fing clown ! Aimee has said she isn't in the creator fund so doesn't get paid for views. She needs to stop making everything about her and Harper tho . Vav on the other hand is just a greedy t ! You want to have silence for those wee babies then do it off tik tok and actually sit down and put all your thoughts into those babies and their families instead of a fing packed lunch ! she really is vile

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Anyone else noticed she’s hardly used a BPerfect product since Annalivias launch ?? Awh , she’s got a wee petted lip 😂. Sorry but those roots are fing shocking . Why would you get your extensions moved up with roots like that. My extensions get removed for two days . My colour gets done and extensions refitted on the same day . Don’t think Danielle is in the good books
I noticed!!!! Also I think she is going to darken her hair.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’s either removed the video or it’s been removed. She is only sad because she knows she is not a good mother and she is applying the grief to herself. She is unbelievable!!!

Do better at looking after your own kid before thinking about the others. Max is vunerable. Take fing care of him you absolute horrible bastard.

Twice in a week she’s exposed him!! Absolute joke.