Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
It's like 23 degrees why the fook would you go to a soft play in this weather. Bloody hell no thank you. She will know it will prob be so quiet and that's why she is going.

Body guard 1 & 2 will be with her tho.
And M will be ill again 🙈. It’s only because it’s hot! Nothing to do with him having a fever 🥵

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’s always been vile but now she’s got her ‘platform’ she is worse. She takes the support by all these huns as enablement to do as she pleases.

You honestly couldn’t pay me to want her life. She hasn’t got anything that truly makes anyone happy.

True Happiness can’t be bought. It’s a feeling. That comes from inside out. Not bought from money.

She is fed by ego. The inner demon leaches out in every video. She’s bitter, angry, vile, doesn’t have anything positive to say, can’t help herself but ambulance chase, drama chase… lie…

What is there to like?? Or be jealous of!

Who does she think she is to take a picture of a member of the public & post it with such vileness. Karma is a b Steph and your unhappiness on the daily shows it.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
B54F5C03-ECE2-4217-8638-F537B446C8BF.png
Going down a slippery slope vavron I’d be very careful with exposure of your son in future. You are not only putting him at risk but you’re also profiting from the videos and that’s a NONO.

Here’s the guidance from the NSPCC and I’d take heed of it before it takes heed of you.
It’s in the process don’t worry

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Imagine if that was a woman she wouldn’t dare but saying that she did speak about plus size women in leggings so yeah she probably would.

Yes she done that on the internet and behind a screen. Her arse hole would fall out if anyone came up to her.

I know I've said it before but I won't be missing her when I see her. She is a such a vile vile person.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Anyone seen this video from nic who was at an event with Cherine and others last week I wonder who the lass was who made a TikTok about her and who she was saying it was awful nic was with her I thought it could be about Cherine. IMG_3832.png

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Anyone seen this video from nic who was at an event with Cherine and others last week I wonder who the lass was who made a TikTok about her and who she was saying it was awful nic was with her I thought it could be about Cherine. IMG_3832.png
Christ another pair of they pink jammies - she looks a dam sight better in them though hahaha

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
On the lastest post three minutes for every angel I don’t understand is it lunch ASMR what or is it just another way to attach herself clinging onto every comment she can get for cash
She thought that video was silent it was like ASMR rustling of packets chopping max in the background she’s away with the birds

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
do me another soft play is that because she knows they will be quiet because is a roasting hot day in Aberdeen/shire that poor boy never gets taken anywhere outside in the fresh air because of his sty mum.

Also loving the fact Brendan is doing a partnership with a sports team and annalivia is also their, plus ekin su is on live tomorrow no sign of vavron at BPerfect for a while, aww Steph you were and will never be anything special at BPerfect annalivia has well and truly blew you out the water you horrible t.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cql1vsfog65s4p1qg3hg.mp4
How much is caked on 🤣 more blusher and more and more 🤣🤣