Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Has she literally no shame ANOTHER POST vav you are a disgusting human being and a disgrace of a parent to use other people’s children as content 🤬
View attachment v0f044gc0000cql07bvog65rdslq9okg.mp4
What se she feeds him .... cut out all the se and watch your son cope better, ive seen what difference it can make with children & adults first hand ..all about the gut .. gut is for feeling, brain is for thinking...

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
This 🙌🏽 she’s all gob but would genuinely s her big stinky knicks if approached 😏😏😏

I ain't one for saying something and not doing it. I can't stand that it gets on my last nerve oh when I see someone and they don't. Not the way I've been brought up at all. Da worry the my troll family you will all know when I do ❤️😍

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Again negative Nancy all the things that’s are a struggle with max if you parented properly vav you probably would have less issue Sen children needs routine and boundaries and to give max neither and you have only just realised max is getting big and he will be getting loads bigger in the years to come. And lily is with her dad but she manage to eat prawns did I hear that right and of course you were with nana and mad Pam you canna go anywhere without them I hope someone was at Winford farm to see it but unlikely as most normal people are out on the fresh air and not stuck in a soft play.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Again negative Nancy all the things that’s are a struggle with max if you parented properly vav you probably would have less issue Sen children needs routine and boundaries and to give max neither and you have only just realised max is getting big and he will be getting loads bigger in the years to come. And lily is with her dad but she manage to eat prawns did I hear that right and of course you were with nana and mad Pam you canna go anywhere without them I hope someone was at Winford farm to see it but unlikely as most normal people are out on the fresh air and not stuck in a soft play.
Hes having a meltdown at the farm - i know - LETS TAKE HIM TO COSTCO..... thats a good idea!

Why even mention that - My son had a melt down at a very busy park today, he was kicking and punching me in front of everyone. I had to restrain him - Havent told my facebook/tik tok about it. Some things are private... yes ive mentioned it to make a point but i feel that she mentions it because SHE is embarrassed! AND YES it is not nice and you feel everyones eyes burning on you but I'l never be ashamed of my son having a difficult time! I'm there to sort it not say things like oh what a day with eye rolls. My son is a year older than Max.

shes a very selfish parent.

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t get why every time they go somewhere she makes a video about Max and it being hard.. it’s like she doesn’t know how to deal with him when they’re out the house. Cus in the house he’s a free range child being brought up by his I pad so when they are out the house she’s out of her depths. I am a qualified SNA, so I know how hard it can be.. but there are steps and things you can do to help. But it’s always so bad that there’s never a time where it’s been dealt with appropriately for Max. It’s like she just loves to have the drama of it. It’s not drama staff it makes you a s mum. I’m embarrassed for you

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Hes having a meltdown at the farm - i know - LETS TAKE HIM TO COSTCO..... thats a good idea!

Why even mention that - My son had a melt down at a very busy park today, he was kicking and punching me in front of everyone. I had to restrain him - Havent told my facebook/tik tok about it. Some things are private... yes ive mentioned it to make a point but i feel that she mentions it because SHE is embarrassed! AND YES it is not nice and you feel everyones eyes burning on you but I'l never be ashamed of my son having a difficult time! I'm there to sort it not say things like oh what a day with eye rolls. My son is a year older than Max.

shes a very selfish parent.
You sound like you do a 100% better than vav and doing the best for your son 🥰

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Just seen this …. Hahahha LOVE LOVE this for beefy 😂😂
Was only last week going on about a podcast ….. NOW we know why….. jealous much 😂💋
Danielle still working, single mum, moved city’s into her own house, renovating, being invited to events, getting brand deals, on podcasts, oh beefy and then there’s you hunny. Sucks doesn’t it 💋