Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Annalivia just keep blowing vav out the water I bet she is raging that she is so far down the pecking order not so influential are ya vav 🤣
IMG_3836.png IMG_3837.png
She looks stunning! And then vavs full face of bperfect se today - made sure not to use any of annalivias stuff too 😂 ekin su on the live they’re doing tomorrow. Still no invite for big sweaty betty to go over and pack more boxes 😅

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
The whole Ibiza trip was her downfall.

She invited herself
Made it out as if it was her launch
Talked over everyone
Was the loudest
Invited a random male tik toker
Got a fertility tattoo with a lesbian couple 🙈

See when you write it all down like that and I’m sure I’ve missed stuff! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She was just being vav 😝

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh Regan she will be using your message tomorrow still think it’s awful it was a beautiful day and he was in a soft play he should be out in the fresh air, and Kelly i hope you didn’t get a jump scare seeing nana today.

Engagement is awful 30 comments and posted 2 hours ago even mentioning max ans new struggle the Huns aren’t commenting.
IMG_3844.jpeg IMG_3845.jpeg

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I feel so sorry for M. You can tell fatty just thinks he’s a total hindrance to her life.
So do I! Makes me so angry to hear her talk the way she does!

Stephanie I know you read here. From one SEN parent to another (you) get a grip and stop feeling sorry for yourself! Put that boys needs first and create clear boundaries and routines. If you spent less time on your phone exploiting a vulnerable little boy and more time into actually parenting him you would find things much easier!! It suits your narrative to be negative and making out how hard done by you are! What about your wee boy filmed constantly, no privacy, dignity he's the one hard done by! FYI I ain't jealous hunnie just extremely concerned for a little boys wellbeing. You wonder why he is dysregulated you only need to look at his homelife which his teacher will have seen btw and no doubt it will be mentioned in his IEP. The sooner he is back at school all day being taught skills, boundaries, routines and ways to communicate the better!! You're a disgrace!!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Oh Regan she will be using your message tomorrow still think it’s awful it was a beautiful day and he was in a soft play he should be out in the fresh air, and Kelly i hope you didn’t get a jump scare seeing nana today.

Engagement is awful 30 comments and posted 2 hours ago even mentioning max ans new struggle the Huns aren’t commenting.
IMG_3844.jpeg IMG_3845.jpeg
She’s got approve all comments on after buying yet more bots.

May 30, 2024
UK
Has Vav ever done a video where she has had a positive and happy day with Max? It seems like there is an issue every time they go anywhere, everything with her is always a downer. I’ve only ever seen Max genuinely smile and look happy when he is in the water. She has a huge garden and she could provide Max with a larger sized paddling pool and he would love it. If that isn’t a safe option she could at the very least take him to a swimming pool, instead she takes him to soft play and Costco 😳

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Has Vav ever done a video where she has had a positive and happy day with Max? It seems like there is an issue every time they go anywhere, everything with her is always a downer. I’ve only ever seen Max genuinely smile and look happy when he is in the water. She has a huge garden and she could provide Max with a larger sized paddling pool and he would love it. If that isn’t a safe option she could at the very least take him to a swimming pool, instead she takes him to soft play and Costco 😳
Everywhere she goes with him is an issue for her . I saw one of her huns saying on latest vid , sometimes having a phone free day is just what the doctor ordered . She can't , she's addicted to it ! All that wee boy know's is her making vids throughout the day ( and stupidly inappropriate one's at that ) .

Apr 26, 2024
uk
She says he's so amazing but it's true she's always complaining about him. Poor M

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Absolutely disgusting that she hasn’t even mentioned C birthday the love of her life apparently but can disclose such personal information about max but can’t even put a post up awful awful person you are Steph and this is why the people of Aberdeen hate you for treating an absolute gent like a piece of s.
Oh is it his birthday today, that poor man’s family. Praying for them 💙