Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Everywhere she goes with him is an issue for her . I saw one of her huns saying on latest vid , sometimes having a phone free day is just what the doctor ordered . She can't , she's addicted to it ! All that wee boy know's is her making vids throughout the day ( and stupidly inappropriate one's at that ) .
It’s funny how their is always someone that sees her and always comments on her comment that Ragan looks like she has a lot of people from abroad following her.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The whole Ibiza trip was her downfall.

She invited herself
Made it out as if it was her launch
Talked over everyone
Was the loudest
Invited a random male tik toker
Got a fertility tattoo with a lesbian couple 🙈

See when you write it all down like that and I’m sure I’ve missed stuff! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

We have always said tho that it will be her actions that's brings her down and she's doing a bloody good job at it. Us trolls are here for it xx

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Forever young just came on my Alexa, the “rave” version was my sons last song at his graduation so I’m in tears. Then started to think of the actual lyrics of the song sung by someone else (the one i listened too) , and I thought of those poor babies and sobbed from my stomach, no cameras , no money made etc. A genuine compassionate heart. She’s a horrible cow honestly

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Why has big disco minge taken her son to a farm park 2 days after her son was so ill and spiked a temp at soft play which led to her nana feeding her soup cause big chunky hole couldn't last without a feed.
Well that’s very true he shouldn’t really be out if he had a sore tummy and a temp she has a massive garden and their is do all in it apart from a green minging ice bath and a climbing thing she could have heaps of stuff in that garden a pool aswell she is just a lazy parent.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
I ain't one for saying something and not doing it. I can't stand that it gets on my last nerve oh when I see someone and they don't. Not the way I've been brought up at all. Da worry the my troll family you will all know when I do ❤️😍
@FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING i have sleepless nights worrying what you will do when you eventually see her🫣🤣

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
Absolutely disgusting that she hasn’t even mentioned C birthday the love of her life apparently but can disclose such personal information about max but can’t even put a post up awful awful person you are Steph and this is why the people of Aberdeen hate you for treating an absolute gent like a piece of s.

I bet she didn't even know it was his birthday. Vav doesn't want to know anything unless she's cashing in on it. All I can see is pound signs in her coke glazed eyes.
She really is utter scum. do knows what she will post this morning. Last nights video was awkward "about" today. No mention or apology to us who were offended by her posting a video with a naked child in it. RUDE! RUDE! RUDE! RUDE!!!!!!!! :mad: