Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
I have a whiteboard (don’t come for me 😂) however it’s because I’m doing a degree and it helps brainstorm for essays. But I don’t make tiktoks using it lol
Well that's different :ROFLMAO: Maybe Vav is secretly studying. I doubt it though, she normally brags about what she's doing. But I do notice that everything she brags about ends up being a flop.... just like Harleys todger

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She totally is Vav will be riddled with envy! Hahaha love that for her 😍 pinch me not!
She is 100 per cent she introduced Danielle to Tik tok so will be gutted that she is doing better than her, a couple of people I know who go to Danielle have said she is loving being back in Aberdeen and she will have to watch being associated with vav as it’s not a good look business wise, vav doesn’t care what damage she does on Tik tok her reputation has always been in the gutter but she is defo making it worse by the day in Aberdeen I hope than when Tik tok and or downfall happens we never see the f ever again or her vile family.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
She is 100 per cent she introduced Danielle to Tik tok so will be gutted that she is doing better than her, a couple of people I know who go to Danielle have said she is loving being back in Aberdeen and she will have to watch being associated with vav as it’s not a good look business wise, vav doesn’t care what damage she does on Tik tok her reputation has always been in the gutter but she is defo making it worse by the day in Aberdeen I hope than when Tik tok and or downfall happens we never see the f ever again or her vile family.
Yes I’ve heard she is not liked within Danielle’s circle of friends and colleagues. I did wander once she moved back if she would distance herself and if she has this is 100% the best thing to do and not get involved with her toxicity. I’ve also heard the girl that does her her extensions just tolerates her too 🤭and they all s her too when she’s in but yes beefy you are winning at life are you 😏 what a life…pinch me 😍

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Mind she bought it to write down positive acts and lists of gratitude.
Now it’s to map out the minds of trolls and friends who are now trolls.
Everything she touches turns to s
She could have been learning online or doing a course in something so that she can have a career when all this TT se dies down. Her and Aimee are both DESPERATE to cling on to this easy sales job on TT but it’s so damaging to their minds with the never ending filming their days and never looking up from their phones. Even holidays are filled with mindless boring filming of themselves, no day is ever sacred.
Maybe she needs to move so she can be a mobile hairdresser 😂 I hear Cornwall is beautiful or the outer Hebrides

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Grown ass adults like themselves that sit on the edge of their chairs , creaming themselves , waiting on her putting up posts every day ?! Aye , OK if the narrative fits . These delusional tits think their behaviour is normal , when in actual fact they're the black sheep to SM and obsessed ( unhealthily ) with that One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest job !!

Last edited: