Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What actually is her definition of a troll? Isn’t it someone who just comments nasty things online? We aren’t trolls, we just voice our honest opinions here and we are absolutely allowed to do just that. Same as she can post whatever she wants on TT, I were to comment something like “you’re a big fat lying theif” that isn’t a trill comment because it’s true. I don’t post on her page, I do it here but even if I did that doesnt make me a troll.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What actually is her definition of a troll? Isn’t it someone who just comments nasty things online? We aren’t trolls, we just voice our honest opinions here and we are absolutely allowed to do just that. Same as she can post whatever she wants on TT, I were to comment something like “you’re a big fat lying theif” that isn’t a trill comment because it’s true. I don’t post on her page, I do it here but even if I did that doesnt make me a troll.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Awww , wee Chantelle it's amazing how we claim to work but have so much time to sit and observe ?! Well let me tell you wee plastic doll , rubber lips ... That's why I've worked all the years I have and paid into a pension for all these years , whilst you weren't even a wee sperm sac in your mummy's tummy . So bore off !

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
uk
The lip bundle included in Ekins unrealised products for today is called “ empowerher or empoweement “ I missed the last bit 😂😂 PLEASE tel me they done that on purpose for beefy floppy tracksuit 😂😂😂
IMG_9649.png
Empowerment ekin su has called her latest lip duo 😂😂😂😂

Could this be the troll at the top of the flop chart today who has betrayed her hahahahhahahahahahahhaha

Beefy where is your empower her tracksuit? 🫠🫠 ekin su is about to sell out 😂

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Get fed stephanie, what the actual do? So what one of your “friends” wasn’t a friend who needs to know?? You the one butthurt 😝 whoever it is will be having the laugh at you! It’s deranged!! Maybe if you wasn’t so manic you would have picked up the signs that they wasn’t your friend?? Or are you that up your own ass you canna see or think straight? This is on you not them!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She is 100 per cent she introduced Danielle to Tik tok so will be gutted that she is doing better than her, a couple of people I know who go to Danielle have said she is loving being back in Aberdeen and she will have to watch being associated with vav as it’s not a good look business wise, vav doesn’t care what damage she does on Tik tok her reputation has always been in the gutter but she is defo making it worse by the day in Aberdeen I hope than when Tik tok and or downfall happens we never see the f ever again or her vile family.
Does she ever go out for drinks or meals with Danielle? Maybe Danielle went out with some ladies who detest VileVav and she’s mighty pissed off about it.