Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Just watched a small part of her video posted here about the person hasn’t seen her videos on a while.. why is rabbiting on about lives?
And also has their kids on her own the whole summer?! Me flaps staff. Stop looking for sympathy. It’s boring as do
Other than all the times she fs off and leaves them . She has already said Petr is away for weeks at a time . He has Max when he's home . What else is he meant to do ffs ...he has a real job you fanny .
Is she in pyjamas again ?? What a lazy cow

Mar 12, 2024
glasgow
And Steph you’re not on the FYP because you’re BUYING followers so your content isnt getting put out. Don’t pretend you don’t know this !
Dont the companies that use her realise she buys followers ie B Perfect, sold barely 2000 units when she has 450k followers, the majority women ? The penny must drop surely.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Dont the companies that use her realise she buys followers ie B Perfect, sold barely 2000 units when she has 450k followers, the majority women ? The penny must drop surely.
She got more engagement in 2022 when she was averaging 3500 likes per post and less followers.

Her engagement doesn’t match her following.

She won’t be on the fyp, she won’t get paid for bot views and all for what? So she appears like her account is growing ?

She’s got to filter all the comments or the bits post random se.

Love that for you Steph.

Mar 8, 2024
Other than all the times she fs off and leaves them . She has already said Petr is away for weeks at a time . He has Max when he's home . What else is he meant to do ffs ...he has a real job you fanny .
Is she in pyjamas again ?? What a lazy cow
She’s a lying t.
I won’t comment on her Jarmies cus I’m currently sat in mine 😂😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s Always in everyone from Aberdeens comments as well dinna trust it, didny think anybody else had noticed her 😂
She is a horror I was brought up in the same area and she is in everyone else’s business when I was younger she is a pain in the hoop and a lonely bitter women just like vav only difference is she has a toy boy and vav is all alone.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Does she ever go out for drinks or meals with Danielle? Maybe Danielle went out with some ladies who detest VileVav and she’s mighty pissed off about it.
I don’t think so she was with her at the girls aloud but don’t know if vav got tickets for her Chelsea and Danielle or if Danielle went with friends and just met up how sad though buying friends with concert tickets that Chelsea drove from Lossiemouth to attend. Me and my friends normally all go together and 1 or 2 people go on and try and get tickets for everyone I’ve never had to buy friends.