Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
I don’t even need to watch her video to know she’s talking pure se. Even just reading the writing on the screen shot above.
Vav you talk utter bollocks. See when I scroll Vavs and Aimee’s main feed, all it is is videos of them in their houses? You boring bastards.
Why on earth you think anyone wants your life and is jealous is mind blowing. You have absolutely no idea who people are or what life they have.
You think because we sit and gossip about you that we must have some sad existence? 🤣
You sit and make tiktoks full of lies, talk about ‘trolls’ constantly and then have a b fest in your comments.

Vav has got the saddest life I’ve ever witnessed. Even with the health battles I face at times, I’d still choose my life over either one of them.

You need psych evaluation Vav.
You exposed your naked child yesterday on the internet, that’s sick babe.
Offered up his naked body to any sick bastard on the internet 🤢 You did that.
If I had to fight you to have your life I’d let you win.

Keep telling yourself how much better you are. You’re the only one who believes it.

I see mad Pam comments on her posts less. I wonder if she’s had her knuckles wrapped considering her job and engaging in online malicious communication.
Wonder how it would go down that a child carers daughter has exposed her child multiple times online. If the daughter can do that, what safeguarding has mad pam been implementing as she grew up?
I wonder if the care commission know about mad pams involvement

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t even need to watch her video to know she’s talking pure se. Even just reading the writing on the screen shot above.
Vav you talk utter bollocks. See when I scroll Vavs and Aimee’s main feed, all it is is videos of them in their houses? You boring bastards.
Why on earth you think anyone wants your life and is jealous is mind blowing. You have absolutely no idea who people are or what life they have.
You think because we sit and gossip about you that we must have some sad existence? 🤣
You sit and make tiktoks full of lies, talk about ‘trolls’ constantly and then have a b fest in your comments.

Vav has got the saddest life I’ve ever witnessed. Even with the health battles I face at times, I’d still choose my life over either one of them.

You need psych evaluation Vav.
You exposed your naked child yesterday on the internet, that’s sick babe.
Offered up his naked body to any sick bastard on the internet 🤢 You did that.
If I had to fight you to have your life I’d let you win.

Keep telling yourself how much better you are. You’re the only one who believes it.

I see mad Pam comments on her posts less. I wonder if she’s had her knuckles wrapped considering her job and engaging in online malicious communication.
Wonder how it would go down that a child carers daughter has exposed her child multiple times online. If the daughter can do that, what safeguarding has mad pam been implementing as she grew up?
This is spot on

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Vav, there are parents out there who have children in a vegetave state. They will never hear their child talk or see them walk. Yet they feel blessed.
You on the otherhand have a happy lively boy who has great potential and all you do is moan about him. You have no patience and appear that he's a nuisance to society and is in the way of you videoing yourself.

Let's get one thing straight. Max does not cause a scene. You are the one causing a scene. Smacking your food and you've a face like a well slapped arse.
Now put your phone away, go spend some time with your child and stop causing a scene. You're being laughed at. You are embarrassing yourself. Now get off the Internet, go to bed and STFU!!
She's been seen as a laughing stock for some time but her behaviour with max and colluding with a child abuser shows how dangerous she actually is. I'm presuming social services have been contacted about the naked video of max . Well steph your good at contacting people's families and their places of work . So you want mind me contacting Petrs family with all the evidence of the exploitation of their grandchild, it won't be long before I find them and hopefully it will help build a case around you for your divorce and more importantly maxs long term care. Do you even realise how much hot water your in within your own community ? I think you do and your in denial .

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
How awful to say that her son causes a scene wherever they go and she wants people to not judge her child but is happy to do it herself WTAF buy things for your garden and play with him you selfish asshole, and imagine phoning your mum to come and help because you can’t manage your son who’s fault is that, yes your audience is Sen mothers but I am sure they do a hell of a lot more with their kids than you do even that Chelsea has a swing and her garden enclosed for her son you rent a gaff next to a main road your child can’t play out in, HAHM does loads with her children and you do do all your honestly a disgrace.
That massive garden is an absolute waste all paid for by the taxpayer I bet she's not even kicked a ball with the lad phoning her nan to help when he's 5 ? What will he be like in a year ?

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She spouts all the time about being a good person/mother yet her videos show her to be anything but. Wasn‘t too long ago she was going on about having patience and here we have another contradiction. Why was the melon left in a place he can reach it, what else has he got his hands on that we don’t know about? Don’t even get me started on her disgusting eating. She’s a s parent because she hasn’t got patience, she says she only shows what she wants to show but she’s so transparent and doesn’t even know it. You can’t hide body language Steph

Jul 7, 2024
Aberdeen
Steph I really hope you read this….

YOU!! yes YOU ms twatanie vav-moron are so out of touch with reality it’s unreal!! You have ONE special needs child and you don’t work! Tik tok is not a job!! Most mothers are struggling to FEED their children over summer let alone take them to soft play or farms!

I work 12 hour nights shifts. I sleep two maybe three hours a day. I look after 2 kids while my husband is at work. We work round the clock and we are still struggling to afford any sort of luxury’s!

You need a major reality check. You seem to have forgotten what’s important! Max doesn’t need money he needs your attention and for you to be his mum!!

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
All her recent videos are triggering people's cause for concern for Max. So she is obviously doing it deliberately.
That latest one is a disgrace.
I think she is fueling up more and more concern in the hope that his dad takes him and she'll live happily ever after making videos. It wouldn't surprise me if she's looking rid of Max. She honestly couldn't get any lower 😔
She will battle to keep him for the money he's her main source of income between benefits and child maintenance

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She's been seen as a laughing stock for some time but her behaviour with max and colluding with a child abuser shows how dangerous she actually is. I'm presuming social services have been contacted about the naked video of max . Well steph your good at contacting people's families and their places of work . So you want mind me contacting Petrs family with all the evidence of the exploitation of their grandchild, it won't be long before I find them and hopefully it will help build a case around you for your divorce and more importantly maxs long term care. Do you even realise how much hot water your in within your own community ? I think you do and your in denial .
I messaged him a while back on LinkedIn to make him aware and I’m sure the day after she was saying she’s not posting him as much etc, didn’t happen of course

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
Her language when speaking of her son, how about saying he’s dysregulated or overstimulated instead of “causing a scene”, if she’s here to educate? Claiming she wants to normalise things but using language and descriptors like she does won’t

This is why I think a lot of her trolling comments are herself. Because she blocks real people, from real accounts. She doesn’t tag their comment and run away with herself doing a clapback. It’s always a no face comment she pins.
She seen you, seen she had no hope and blocked. I know she’s done that to someone else, had a right nosey and blocked them.
People would say it with chest if you gave them that chance Steph.
Yup I said it from my own account n I got blocked straight away. Then she clearly went onto Instagram n found me n also blocked me lol.yet acts all hard in her comment section ,say it with ur real profile haha we do u just run n hide little girl but always goes on about troll accounts with no faces. She defo trolls herself for content n views .do ill say it with my fists 👊 if she every comes back to glasgow 🤣🤣🤣wee Glesga kiss for ya vavaboom right bk to the cows in yer field 🐄 back to yer herd now 😉

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Wouldn’t let me post it in one video🙃
No one is a perfect mum but my god anyone is better than you vav doll “my stunningly beautiful daughter” 🤣
So stunningly beautiful she left her teeth to go in all directions because she brought up a brat. Those teeth should have been sorted years ago not when she‘s almost an adult. Don’t need to be the perfect parent to instil the importance of dental care and treatment.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
So stunningly beautiful she let her teeth to go in all directions because she brought up a brat. Those teeth should have been sorted years ago not when she‘s almost an adult. Don’t need to be the perfect parent to instil the importance of dental care and treatment.
Lily the perfect boss ass b because she sits in her room n just recieves all the make up n freebies her mums made her accustomed to n then there's poor max getting used for an income, humiliated daily by his own mum with no privacy . Letting the whole of tt know how she thinks her sons a nuisance to her life . Super mum there vav 🤣

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Women empowering women is Vav's motto ? Quite a few nasties up on her comments , saying trolls are brainless and no jobs ( quite a narrow minded assumption ?! ) She advocates this and enables it .... I worry for these people who find her of normality . She , who doesn't check her vids when recording and well , exposing her son ! That minions ... ( you'd probably be too thick to see ) What's good for the goose , is good for the gander in saying that amongst other safeguarding issues , is why I can't be on the same wavelength .

Last edited: