Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Exactly my friend made a beautiful sensory part in her garden for her son to play in . She has no routine or structure with him. They have no mother sin bonding, quality time . She just leaves him to roam about the house doing his own thing. I have never heard someone moan so much about being a parent n how bad they have it . She doesn't know what a hard life is . She actually infuriates me with her constant poor me posts n hoping her huns will massage her huge ego . The holidays have been rubbish because u sat doing clap backs for a full week on holiday rather than spending time with ur kids . 🙄

I am just catching up with cc been so busy. I can't get over how she speaks about him and she is going to be in big trouble as M is getting older she will never be able to cope and it's all down to vav.

Her house is so open and the fence is so small and it's on a busy road. No way she can leave M to play in the garden and there is not even a gate nothing it's all open. So that's why she keeps him locked in the house. Even tho he needs to be watched at all times and well she aint doing that x

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I am just catching up with cc been so busy. I can't get over how she speaks about him and she is going to be in big trouble as M is getting older she will never be able to cope and it's all down to vav.

Her house is so open and the fence is so small and it's on a busy road. No way she can leave M to play in the garden and there is not even a gate nothing it's all open. So that's why she keeps him locked in the house. Even tho he needs to be watched at all times and well she aint doing that x
She could always sit outside with him, buy a sun lounger and a paddling pool, just a thought 🤔

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Vav, there are parents out there who have children in a vegetave state. They will never hear their child talk or see them walk. Yet they feel blessed.
You on the otherhand have a happy lively boy who has great potential and all you do is moan about him. You have no patience and appear that he's a nuisance to society and is in the way of you videoing yourself.

Let's get one thing straight. Max does not cause a scene. You are the one causing a scene. Smacking your food and you've a face like a well slapped arse.
Now put your phone away, go spend some time with your child and stop causing a scene. You're being laughed at. You are embarrassing yourself. Now get off the Internet, go to bed and STFU!!
This!!!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Gooood morning guys and gals. Big day today. Already the crowds have been queuing outside Poundland for the sale of Stephanie Vavrons discontinued range of muck.
I'm feeling generous because it's Friday and a great weekend of partying for me and the squad. So you can now buy 5 items for £1. YES, 5 ITEMS FOR ONE POUND.

SO GO! GO! GO!! 🏳️‍🌈
Will 5 blushes be enough to paint my shed 😝

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
The whole tooth thing has got me laughing. Her daughter is having her teeth removed and by sounds of it a few of them were extracted the dentist wouldn't do more than 2 at a time for my daughter she did 2 one week and 2 the next!
Braces fitted on Monday?

I actually don't believe that story whatsoever! My oldest attends the same orthodontics clinic as L in Aberdeen and my daughter had 4 teeth removed in February the Dr explained back in November that they need the mouth to heel and then fit the brace which didn't happen for at least 6 weeks after the extraction.

I am always happy to stand corrected but from personal experience Aberdeen were not keen to fit an appliance so soon after extraction it was fully explained to my daughter and me!

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
How awful to say that her son causes a scene wherever they go and she wants people to not judge her child but is happy to do it herself WTAF buy things for your garden and play with him you selfish asshole, and imagine phoning your mum to come and help because you can’t manage your son who’s fault is that, yes your audience is Sen mothers but I am sure they do a hell of a lot more with their kids than you do even that Chelsea has a swing and her garden enclosed for her son you rent a gaff next to a main road your child can’t play out in, HAHM does loads with her children and you do do all your honestly a disgrace.
Was that a knife he had ?

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
The whole tooth thing has got me laughing. Her daughter is having her teeth removed and by sounds of it a few of them were extracted the dentist wouldn't do more than 2 at a time for my daughter she did 2 one week and 2 the next!
Braces fitted on Monday?

I actually don't believe that story whatsoever! My oldest attends the same orthodontics clinic as L in Aberdeen and my daughter had 4 teeth removed in February the Dr explained back in November that they need the mouth to heel and then fit the brace which didn't happen for at least 6 weeks after the extraction.

I am always happy to stand corrected but from personal experience Aberdeen were not keen to fit an appliance so soon after extraction it was fully explained to my daughter and me!
Ooh has the big beefster clearly been reading here and TL again 😏 as I’m pretty sure L’s teeth were mentioned while they were on holiday and folk were saying how you would get your daughters teeth fixed before your own. She would be genuinely be fed without us and TL guiding her with her se parenting and giving her content ideas. Oooh pinch me 💋💋

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
How awful to say that her son causes a scene wherever they go and she wants people to not judge her child but is happy to do it herself WTAF buy things for your garden and play with him you selfish asshole, and imagine phoning your mum to come and help because you can’t manage your son who’s fault is that, yes your audience is Sen mothers but I am sure they do a hell of a lot more with their kids than you do even that Chelsea has a swing and her garden enclosed for her son you rent a gaff next to a main road your child can’t play out in, HAHM does loads with her children and you do do all your honestly a disgrace.
She really is a disgrace of a mother!!!!! Having cool clothes and a decent rented house for them does not make you a good Mum nappy arse!!!!!! 😡😡😡