Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
She could have loads in the garden for max. But she wants to sit inside on her hole looking at comments, herself and do her make up. Then she just sits and reads here and TL all dolled up to make videos 🙈😂
Slating max again is just showing she is a s parent. A lazy parent. A paddling pool and a slide would even do or a swing. She has outdoor space but it would mean her actually watching him to keep him safe. He can wander the house freely while she looks at herself and talks to her phone. What an absolute gee bag she is

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Food for thought….

@notrolly just pointed out Steph can’t spell thief nor can Aimee ‘shamey610’ troll. Vav does a post about one of her ‘friends’ being her troll when this account is made.

Guilt projection. She can’t hold her water our Vav so it’s her way of getting it off her chest and not building up inside.

She’s that’s much of a b she’s capable.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
WTF is she on about?! The plouise thing on the fyp isn't about women tearing women down it's about that live being a screaming and yelling match, honestly it was so OTT

Alot of people saying it was very overwhelming etc most are saying they still love plouise and the brand

She takes 1 and 3 and gets 5

She just finds something to link to herself ( or she's after more freebies)

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
The whole tooth thing has got me laughing. Her daughter is having her teeth removed and by sounds of it a few of them were extracted the dentist wouldn't do more than 2 at a time for my daughter she did 2 one week and 2 the next!
Braces fitted on Monday?

I actually don't believe that story whatsoever! My oldest attends the same orthodontics clinic as L in Aberdeen and my daughter had 4 teeth removed in February the Dr explained back in November that they need the mouth to heel and then fit the brace which didn't happen for at least 6 weeks after the extraction.

I am always happy to stand corrected but from personal experience Aberdeen were not keen to fit an appliance so soon after extraction it was fully explained to my daughter and me!
My son had to wait too before he got braces fitted. He got some teeth removed and the dentist said he couldn’t have the braces fitted straight away.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What a heap of waffling crap she speaks , you might not be in the creators fund but you will be on the beta fund all these creators are pissing me off saying they don’t earn money from engagement you bloody so, plus your house has massive windows that’s why it roasting it’s the same with any house of their isn’t any blinds or curtains she really is thick as mince and telling the internet she doesn’t sleep with anything on not a image i want to have thanks Steph, oh and you are up yourself you are happy to s off women but want others to support you, you have to be a nice person for that to happen.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqm9a0vog65hv1160cng.mp4

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
WTF is she on about?! The plouise thing on the fyp isn't about women tearing women down it's about that live being a screaming and yelling match, honestly it was so OTT

Alot of people saying it was very overwhelming etc most are saying they still love plouise and the brand

I watched that live it was absolutely chaotic and not in a good way but I stil like the products vav hasn’t obviously look into what was said and just plucked that out in her morning rant.

Mar 8, 2024

What happened with plouise live? Staff has to insert herself in drama that she’s not involved it cus she needs the attention. She’s a dickhead

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
She's been seen as a laughing stock for some time but her behaviour with max and colluding with a child abuser shows how dangerous she actually is. I'm presuming social services have been contacted about the naked video of max . Well steph your good at contacting people's families and their places of work . So you want mind me contacting Petrs family with all the evidence of the exploitation of their grandchild, it won't be long before I find them and hopefully it will help build a case around you for your divorce and more importantly maxs long term care. Do you even realise how much hot water your in within your own community ? I think you do and your in denial .
@deenquine you go girl!!
Something is needing done regarding safeguarding Max, he is supposed to need 24hr supervision as he doesn’t understand danger but yet he is left to his own devices for god knows how long when she is making her sty clap back TikTok’s. There over the past couple of days he has been left alone unsupervised to chew off the front of her manky crocs, steal a watermelon which could have been something far more serious and dangerous, left upstairs as we all clocked him coming down the stairs himself and running around fin naked while she is on TikTok. She is an absolute disgrace as a mother and she is putting max in danger all for MONEY 💰
Vav I know you will read this and I just want to personally let you know that your days on social media are numbered and that you are one evil, poisonous, lying fat t and I’ve got front row seats with popcorn to watch your downfall.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
What happened with plouise live? Staff has to insert herself in drama that she’s not involved it cus she needs the attention. She’s a dickhead
It was a 12 hr live and it was very shouty and people all talking over each other

Plouise have done a video about the response

It's not that deep really but she's always going to side with brands over actual customers

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
She is lolkkkf dog rough this morning with yesterday clothes on in that sweat box of a rented gaff 🤣
Must be like a fc#* greenhouse lol I remember when I was a young quine and had my first flat and to be honest I was more interested in having a house warming far to busy to put up blinds / curtains and my ma came in and said put up some bloody curtains that's so tinky not having any . Mind you I was only 20 at the time . Those massive windows of hers must be letting in some heat . I close my blinds during the day to keep the heat out ! Poor max locked in that house which is probably like a furnace just another health concern. Let's please stop calling her vav it's an insult to petr and his family . Sweaty Betty

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Must be like a fc#* greenhouse lol I remember when I was a young quine and had my first flat and to be honest I was more interested in having a house warming far to busy to put up blinds / curtains and my ma came in and said put up some bloody curtains that's so tinky not having any . Mind you I was only 20 at the time . Those massive windows of hers must be letting in some heat . I close my blinds during the day to keep the heat out ! Poor max locked in that house which is probably like a furnace just another health concern. Let's please stop calling her vav it's an insult to petr and his family . Sweaty Betty
Those windows are huge but she really didn’t think about that house at all, a house with no blinds in tinky she hasn’t even got ones in the bedroom no wonder they are up early morning.