Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
If she wasn’t In the creator fund, all of her daft prancing about videos 99% of them would not be 1.01minutes long

Does she think we were born yesterday. Absolute weapon.

She’s a scruffy b btw, who sweats all night then puts dirty clothes on. 🤢 get straight in your shower and put clean clothes on… makes no sense you scruffy s
She is only doing it to record her morning video gads still couldn’t put dirty clothes on she is just a mink.

May 24, 2024
The World
She need be careful no one points the benefit team in the direction of her videos. I’m sure she’s said Max needs 24 care, needs help getting up and down stairs, in and out bath/shower, can’t do anything for himself to get the high rate DLA

And there she has a multitude of video evidence of Max coming and up down stairs, lifting watermelons that are ABOVE head height on to himself.

Mar 8, 2024
It was a 12 hr live and it was very shouty and people all talking over each other

Plouise have done a video about the response

It's not that deep really but she's always going to side with brands over actual customers
Oh it sounds grim. That’s how every brand live seems to be. Bunch of no bodies looking for attention

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
If she wasn’t In the creator fund, all of her daft prancing about videos 99% of them would not be 1.01minutes long

Does she think we were born yesterday. Absolute weapon.

She’s a scruffy b btw, who sweats all night then puts dirty clothes on. 🤢 get straight in your shower and put clean clothes on… makes no sense you scruffy s
And wouldn't be bothered if she wasn't showing on the fyp ! I'm sure she can prove it if she's not in it ...Aimless said she can apparently . Check that hair ..its a mess with make up all around her forehead :sick:

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
She need be careful no one points the benefit team in the direction of her videos. I’m sure she’s said Max needs 24 care, needs help getting up and down stairs, in and out bath/shower, can’t do anything for himself to get the high rate DLA

And there she has a multitude of video evidence of Max coming and up down stairs, lifting watermelons that are ABOVE head height on to himself.
Oh definitely needs reporting for that. I reported her for benefit fraud last year and the wee wifey that took the call said oh I know her, saw her on TikTok last night. I was buckled with laughter while I was reporting her. I reported her for claiming carers allowance and she has not informed them that she was earning more that they allow while claiming 😏

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
What a heap of waffling crap she speaks , you might not be in the creators fund but you will be on the beta fund all these creators are pissing me off saying they don’t earn money from engagement you bloody so, plus your house has massive windows that’s why it roasting it’s the same with any house of their isn’t any blinds or curtains she really is thick as mince and telling the internet she doesn’t sleep with anything on not a image i want to have thanks Steph, oh and you are up yourself you are happy to s off women but want others to support you, you have to be a nice person for that to happen.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqm9a0vog65hv1160cng.mp4
Funny , cos yesterday she stated she doesn't like wearing shorts to bed she prefers long trousers . She forgets her own lies

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
My son had to wait too before he got braces fitted. He got some teeth removed and the dentist said he couldn’t have the braces fitted straight away.
You’re right about this, I myself had braces at 16 for 2 years. I had 2 extractions and the orthodontist told me I needed to wait a few weeks before getting the braces on to heal and harden the gums.

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
I have just asked a friend who work’s in a dentist, and what she is saying about lily getting a brace fitted on Monday they wouldn’t do that until her mouth has healed so she is either speaking rubbish or they aren’t a good dentist. Which I think they are as they are popular in Aberdeen so it’s more vav is speaking s.
Your friend is correct

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
You’re right about this, I myself had braces at 16 for 2 years. I had 2 extractions and the orthodontist told me I needed to wait a few weeks before getting the braces on to heal and harden the gums.
Same here …….. I had to wait for a spell before braces fitted.

I wish she would just do us all a massive favour and sod right off!
Sick of the whingeing old tinky slapper.

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
@deenquine you go girl!!
Something is needing done regarding safeguarding Max, he is supposed to need 24hr supervision as he doesn’t understand danger but yet he is left to his own devices for god knows how long when she is making her sty clap back TikTok’s. There over the past couple of days he has been left alone unsupervised to chew off the front of her manky crocs, steal a watermelon which could have been something far more serious and dangerous, left upstairs as we all clocked him coming down the stairs himself and running around fin naked while she is on TikTok. She is an absolute disgrace as a mother and she is putting max in danger all for MONEY 💰
Vav I know you will read this and I just want to personally let you know that your days on social media are numbered and that you are one evil, poisonous, lying fat t and I’ve got front row seats with popcorn to watch your downfall.
Il keep you all informed

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Il keep you all informed
Please do, I know that folk have said before that Petr has spoken with a solicitor and can’t stop her putting max on her Tik tok but if this is a safeguarding issue which eating shoes and not being watched are then his grandparents have a right to know they are both doctors and very well off unlike her scummy vile family they don’t say anything to her about her actions as they are just as bad. A wee report to DWP about how she is claiming for max when he is left to fend for himself I think is on the cards this afternoon.

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
What a heap of waffling crap she speaks , you might not be in the creators fund but you will be on the beta fund all these creators are pissing me off saying they don’t earn money from engagement you bloody so, plus your house has massive windows that’s why it roasting it’s the same with any house of their isn’t any blinds or curtains she really is thick as mince and telling the internet she doesn’t sleep with anything on not a image i want to have thanks Steph, oh and you are up yourself you are happy to s off women but want others to support you, you have to be a nice person for that to happen.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqm9a0vog65hv1160cng.mp4 s
I'm showing my age here but this is all I can see watching that s video she posted about creator fund not creator fund blah blah

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240802_130033_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240802_130033_Google.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 5
Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Another god awful dust collector that is awful I defo wouldn’t have that in my house she just fills it with tat 🤣🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 plus the lady who gifted it is just taking the piss of her awful one above her bed that she used cellotape to put together 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqmbn97og65lse83u470.mp4

IMG_3904.png
Wtf is that?? It's like something on the wall of a primary school that all the kids toll a turn in adding to and the parents had to be like, aww that's wonderful kids (don't fing be the one to take it home at end of term) 🤣

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Il keep you all informed
It baffles me how he get's around and there'll be children worse off not getting full mobility rate but she won't encourage mobility with s footwear and stroller or outside walks / play . Yet , she's busy making TT's all day whilst he's running about and chewin shoes like a dog . Rank cow that she is , looks it in these vids in this heat with no windows open ( locks ? ) . How is that healthy . Spot on regarding safeguarding , was just speaking to Abergal about this earlier . Not on .