Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
It baffles me how he get's around and there'll be children worse off not getting full mobility rate but she won't encourage mobility with s footwear and stroller or outside walks / play . Yet , she's busy making TT's all day whilst he's running about and chewin shoes like a dog . Rank cow that she is , looks it in these vids in this heat with no windows open ( locks ? ) . How is that healthy . Spot on regarding safeguarding , was just speaking to Abergal about this earlier . Not on .
Disgusting cow

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
She need be careful no one points the benefit team in the direction of her videos. I’m sure she’s said Max needs 24 care, needs help getting up and down stairs, in and out bath/shower, can’t do anything for himself to get the high rate DLA

And there she has a multitude of video evidence of Max coming and up down stairs, lifting watermelons that are ABOVE head height on to himself.
Good point

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Please do, I know that folk have said before that Petr has spoken with a solicitor and can’t stop her putting max on her Tik tok but if this is a safeguarding issue which eating shoes and not being watched are then his grandparents have a right to know they are both doctors and very well off unlike her scummy vile family they don’t say anything to her about her actions as they are just as bad. A wee report to DWP about how she is claiming for max when he is left to fend for himself I think is on the cards this afternoon.
Yes I know but there's putting him on tiktok and there's putting him on tiktok naked

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Another god awful dust collector that is awful I defo wouldn’t have that in my house she just fills it with tat 🤣🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 plus the lady who gifted it is just taking the piss of her awful one above her bed that she used cellotape to put together 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqmbn97og65lse83u470.mp4

IMG_3904.png
Petrol and lighter would soon sort that monstrosity out . Did she not saying the other one was coming down after near lamping her above the bed but proceeds to replace with a freebie is it ? Sent to her . It's for my wall , no s Sherlock, be better used as a feather duster. 😆

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
What a heap of waffling crap she speaks , you might not be in the creators fund but you will be on the beta fund all these creators are pissing me off saying they don’t earn money from engagement you bloody so, plus your house has massive windows that’s why it roasting it’s the same with any house of their isn’t any blinds or curtains she really is thick as mince and telling the internet she doesn’t sleep with anything on not a image i want to have thanks Steph, oh and you are up yourself you are happy to s off women but want others to support you, you have to be a nice person for that to happen.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqm9a0vog65hv1160cng.mp4
You VaV make no sense.... ever !

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She need be careful no one points the benefit team in the direction of her videos. I’m sure she’s said Max needs 24 care, needs help getting up and down stairs, in and out bath/shower, can’t do anything for himself to get the high rate DLA

And there she has a multitude of video evidence of Max coming and up down stairs, lifting watermelons that are ABOVE head height on to himself.
Social services will be involved as he's a vulnerable child with disabilities, they get a lot of feed back from nursery on how he's progressing there and if it ain't matching at home they will look closer. Mental health on her part, pip,will have them red flagged . Someone should tag DWP in her videos 🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
That watermelon being pulled from above head height concerns me a lot. Watermelons are heavy, and although a chunk was cut out she was on just boasting of the size of it (despite the slimming filter making it smaller), if he took that to the face or head and knocked himself that would have been a sore one.
She never even flinched either when she heard the noise. Only after few seconds did she turn round. How did she know he never knocked himself unconscious, and that’s why there was no noise, rather than no noise because he was fine.

She is literally posting evidence M does not need 24hr care, and she certainly doesn’t give it.
High rate mobility wouldn’t be someone who can go up and down stairs on their own, who can get in and out of a car, who can pull a watermelon on themselves etc.
you have to say how much you can walk in distance for these things and she had videos of M running about mental on his own showing fantastic mobility

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland

CariadMawr79

Jul 20, 2024
Wales
I’ve said it before that I’m not qualified to comment on SEN/ALN parenting as I’ve no first hand experience.
With that said, I’m a mum of 3 boys.
She started the video with her usual angry “don’t you perfect mums all come for me” energy.
A child of 4-5 years old, whether SEN/ALN or otherwise should not routinely be wandering around a huge house whilst their parent has their back to them and ignores them whilst filming. She’ll say “you only see 3 minutes of my life” but I don’t believe she ever does genuine sitting down 1:1 and even attempting to engage him without it being set up for a camera.
Unwashed watermelon chewing/shoe chewing/pica is a massive choking risk and from today’s video, she just seems irritated by that little boy. I’m sick of seeing her inept scummy followers celebrate her, she doesn’t appear to do the bare minimum unless there is money to be made.
God help her when her son reaches puberty and adult weight, she will not cope, she could be laying the foundations now for a much better future for them all instead she chooses to make Tik Toks. What a sad and vacuous life.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
It baffles me how he get's around and there'll be children worse off not getting full mobility rate but she won't encourage mobility with s footwear and stroller or outside walks / play . Yet , she's busy making TT's all day whilst he's running about and chewin shoes like a dog . Rank cow that she is , looks it in these vids in this heat with no windows open ( locks ? ) . How is that healthy . Spot on regarding safeguarding , was just speaking to Abergal about this earlier . Not on .
Also never saw him wearing his leg splints for his CP and the footwear she buys him is far from suitable. She is embarrassed for the poor wee soul to be seen wearing splints no doubt.
She is a vile parasite.😡