Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Vav wants my life 😂 I’m very privileged and I travel a lot, have a gorgeous husband who has worked hard and is super wealthy so I want for nothing. I’m a very happy person and spend a lot of time volunteering in the community in various roles, do respite care for young adults with autism at my home. I’ve even done a sensory room here with blackout blinds and lots of neon lights and such like, I’m learning makaton and make personalised “now next then” boards with photographs of each person doing the task/activity and use Velcro tabs that stick on the back of them.
I’m not a troll, I’m not jealous, I love my life and I just can’t stand this vile woman as well as Aimee who constantly plays the victim and is desperate for attention.
Vav makes out she is there to help other SEN mums, what does she do? do all, she could have all sorts in her garden for max, why not give him her ice bath as she’s not using it, she could have a swing and slide, a sensory room in the house, learn makaton with him the list is endless yet she stays in with a white board clapping back at trolls, doing her make up and selling on TT shop.
I fing detest her and Aimee because they prey on vulnerable followers knowing they will believe all their lies and buy anything they say is amazing.

Their “content” is utter se, same crap day in day out. Pair of egotistical delusional fs.
You sound like an amazing person ❤
I agree they are absolutely insufferable 😩

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Please do, I know that folk have said before that Petr has spoken with a solicitor and can’t stop her putting max on her Tik tok but if this is a safeguarding issue which eating shoes and not being watched are then his grandparents have a right to know they are both doctors and very well off unlike her scummy vile family they don’t say anything to her about her actions as they are just as bad. A wee report to DWP about how she is claiming for max when he is left to fend for himself I think is on the cards this afternoon.
Could her sexy ex Petr’s parents have him anytime? The more she is diluted the more he would progress. He’s going to be so bored this summer not being out anywhere and just roaming the house with his iPad. His dad really needs to address this and keep all the evidence re the lack of safeguarding

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Another god awful dust collector that is awful I defo wouldn’t have that in my house she just fills it with tat 🤣🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 plus the lady who gifted it is just taking the piss of her awful one above her bed that she used cellotape to put together 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqmbn97og65lse83u470.mp4

IMG_3904.png
Checked out her prices online ( as supplier commented at top of her vid ) , anything from 150 to 300 quid for that monstrosity of a dust collector 😳 . Wtf

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Checked out her prices online ( as supplier commented at top of her vid ) , anything from 150 to 300 quid for that monstrosity of a dust collector 😳 . Wtf
Oh so lovely and will attract so much pollen, dirt and dust mites. Will make her scratch even more and have her sniffing and rubbing her eyes red raw

Vav pick all them white bits up and soak them in the sink. They disintegrate 👍🏼

I’d be livid if someone sent me that monster with all the bits spewing out when I opened the box. I suppose max will enjoy picking them up for her but if he chews them he’s going to be 🤢

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You sound like an amazing person ❤
I agree they are absolutely insufferable 😩
I’m not amazing at all, I’m just able to do the things I love doing, rather than working and being contracted and having to work when I’m told. Most people are kind, honest and genuine aren’t they? Lots of families struggle and have more than one SEN child, work full time and yet still don’t moan like she does. That’s why I love doing respite care because I know they will be utterly exhausted and desperately in need of some extra support. I wish Vav would just stop with the se she spouts and just start being a decent mother to that adorable little boy she has. She uses him for attention, she’s disgusting 🤬

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Oh so lovely and will attract so much pollen, diet and dust mites. Will make her scratch even more and have her sniffing and rubbing her eyes red raw

Vav pick all them white bits up and soak them in the sink. They disintegrate 👍🏼

I’d be livid if someone sent me that monster with all the bits spewing out when I opened the box. I suppose max will enjoy picking them up for her but if he chews them he’s going to be 🤢
You think she done it deliberately so the polystyrene bits fell out ?! 🤣 I mean who opens a box on it's side .

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
Couldn’t get through on the phone to DWP as the wait was ages but reported it online hopefully they will look at her Tik tok and how max gets about unattended and downstairs unaided.
Keep us updated! I think reporting it online is much easier than waiting in the phone. Or try first thing in the morning to get through to them.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Couldn’t get through on the phone to DWP as the wait was ages but reported it online hopefully they will look at her Tik tok and how max gets about unattended and downstairs unaided.
The proof is there for all to see 😂😂😂😂 roaming around the house all day, running downstairs in the morning to rush to get to the drawer with his chocolate breakfast wrap, iPad dangling from one hand when running around downstairs 🙄