Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Omg imagine 🙈🙈🙈 that happened to my chum but was regarding her husband his face was everywhere they lived calling him a cheater etc. He cheated on her so much but took her ages to believe it. She finally has and chucked him to the kerb
Oh I hope someone has a spare sheet to do it I would buy them a drink in murdos

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
What a cop out if it was an event or to sell se you would be all over it, you do nothing with your children can’t even take max in the garden as it has do all in it, and telling other mothers not to feel guilty you should as your a disgrace while you eye beep your phone, sooner max is starts school the better least the staff will do more than you ever do.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqmf637og65gma7g7glg.mp4
Get out of bed set up camera,check angles n s is good for video , to go back into bed to film getting out of bed 🤣🤣 #pretentiousasfuck

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Which ex is she trying to warn to keep their mouth shut with her new video "I keep everything, all texts and voice notes from the past 10 year" who's she trying to blackmail now?! 🙄
She’s needing help pronto!!! she can come on behaving all unbothered and happy but you can see she’s very stressed and miserable right now!! Another day in pippy mansion but her auld bodyguard is coming out to stay and spend Sat night with her. What a boring pathetic and sad life she has, but……pinch me I’m winning 💋

Mar 8, 2024
So much growth? Growth into an even bigger t?
She’s kept everything from the past ten years she’s not well this one. Also staff I know you think you’re stunning but you’re not and the sun just highlights how s your skin is. Ok hunny? Ps trying be all positive and wholesome after slating your poor son and all the other horrendous s you’ve done isn’t washing with anyone of us. t

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Which ex is she trying to warn to keep their mouth shut with her new video "I keep everything, all texts and voice notes from the past 10 year" who's she trying to blackmail now?! 🙄
My first thought was who keeps communications from their exes from the past 10 years, which actually tells you she was shagging about very quickly after C. But I also wonder if she‘s trying to cover her arse for her past behaviour for anything coming out. Oh and Steph savage is not the correct term, it’s vindictive evil b. That behaviour showed up when Petr left, it also emerged with what you did to HAHM followed by the despicable gaslighting when you were caught, so you haven’t grown or learned from your past since having M. You’re still a selfish vindictive evil b