Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Nana Mcgrinchface …..if you are reading here do the right thing and get your fat narcissistic granddaughter the psychiatric care that she needs and stop enabling her behaviour. At least for your great grandkids sake.
She’s the matriarch and helped create the narcissist, she’s always right too. Whole family needs an intervention

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
So much growth? Growth into an even bigger t?
She’s kept everything from the past ten years she’s not well this one. Also staff I know you think you’re stunning but you’re not and the sun just highlights how s your skin is. Ok hunny? Ps trying be all positive and wholesome after slating your poor son and all the other horrendous s you’ve done isn’t washing with anyone of us. t
She is a t. I thought she was a pretty enough lassie younger but she’s looking hideous and aging so so badly. She is far from stunnnnnning. It’s called karma 💋

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
So much growth? Growth into an even bigger t?
She’s kept everything from the past ten years she’s not well this one. Also staff I know you think you’re stunning but you’re not and the sun just highlights how s your skin is. Ok hunny? Ps trying be all positive and wholesome after slating your poor son and all the other horrendous s you’ve done isn’t washing with anyone of us. t

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
The way show pinches her dirty gingers together is unnecessarily annoying. What does she mumble before she lifts her cup?! Saying she was savage but had reason to be… staff stop trying to make excuses for the fact you’re the bullying psycho type.
She is getting being a bully and a narcissistic princess mixed up with savage she’s nae the brightest though as we know.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She actually has no other content🤣 she was a savage when people cheated? So why was she crying and making sad content when petr cheated, or didn’t let her put the heating on, if she was this boss b she claims, I actually can’t🤣🤣🤣🤣

The fact she’s still got messages/voice notes etc from 10 years ago is strange. Soon as I’m done with someone, everything about them is removed.. unless she’s the one in the wrong and needs an upper hand 👀. She’s a weird one

Also Steph, think you need reminded it’s not your Granda- it’s your nanas husband because let’s not forget she’s a s aswell and been through MANY men , just like you