Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
What is that morning video?

Who keeps things from ex from 10 years ago. You only keep things if you plan to use them. I don’t keep the same phone number for more than 3 years and everything is wiped every time I change it. The past is the past, you only have it because you want to use it and you’re still butthurt over it.
If that video doesn’t screen narcissism and manipulation I don’t know what does.

You haven’t done any growth Steph, you’ve got nastier as your TikTok’s go on. You’ve got even more miserable. I’ve seen the trend and I scroll on because I can’t relate. My ex’s are old news and get none of my energy.

And just FYI… NOT ONE PERSON is responsible for our reactions. How we respond is our own choice. Someone cheats on you, yes it’s horrible, yes it’s hurtful but if you choose to respond to that like a screaming psychopath that’s YOUR choice. They are not to blame.

You’re insufferable.

May 24, 2024
The World
Every outside source controls Steph. Even ex’s still do.

She’s powerless because she’s given all her power away. She’s easily triggered, everyone is at fault, her circumstances she’s a victim of.

Powerless and miserable.
Your energy is suffocating Steph.
Your misery is like a parasite to your body and you’re consumed.

You lasted 10 seconds of positivity then straight on to a boring as do old news bitter fuelled subject. YAWN!!!

#SoBlessed 🫣

Mar 8, 2024
Every outside source controls Steph. Even ex’s still do.

She’s powerless because she’s given all her power away. She’s easily triggered, everyone is at fault, her circumstances she’s a victim of.

Powerless and miserable.
Your energy is suffocating Steph.
Your misery is like a parasite to your body and you’re consumed.

You lasted 10 seconds of positivity then straight on to a boring as do old news bitter fuelled subject. YAWN!!!

#SoBlessed 🫣
It’s the way she says about one of her exes doing the trend then automatically says she has voice notes. And then yaps on about it then says anyway as if she’s changing the subject to only carry on talking about herself and how savage she was. Her saying she used to scream isn’t savage. It’s embarrassing. She really does get worse every single day.

May 24, 2024
The World
Steph here’s a bit of ‘education’.
Joe Dispenza - I recommend you check him out.

We have between 60,000 and 70,000 thoughts a day. 90% of these thoughts are things from the past. This is why we as humans struggle to get growth and move forward because every day 90% of our day, is reliving the past.

You desperately need healing. You are not making any growth, no matter how much you pretend, you’re still miserably, consumed by the past (some things should follow you cause giiirrrlll those were bad moves).

Seriously, Joe Dispenza podcast. You can have that for free.

She’s triggered me this morning cause my energy can’t handle that much of negative person she’s given me the ick 🤣
I haven’t watched her for days and that’s what I’m greeted with.

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
It’s the way she says about one of her exes doing the trend then automatically says she has voice notes. And then yaps on about it then says anyway as if she’s changing the subject to only carry on talking about herself and how savage she was. Her saying she used to scream isn’t savage. It’s embarrassing. She really does get worse every single day.
Screaming is not savage. It a sign of weakness, actually. Lack of control, inner child hurt and scared and inner teenager wanting revenge.

The very last thing it is, is savage.

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
What is that morning video?

Who keeps things from ex from 10 years ago. You only keep things if you plan to use them. I don’t keep the same phone number for more than 3 years and everything is wiped every time I change it. The past is the past, you only have it because you want to use it and you’re still butthurt over it.
If that video doesn’t screen narcissism and manipulation I don’t know what does.

You haven’t done any growth Steph, you’ve got nastier as your TikTok’s go on. You’ve got even more miserable. I’ve seen the trend and I scroll on because I can’t relate. My ex’s are old news and get none of my energy.

And just FYI… NOT ONE PERSON is responsible for our reactions. How we respond is our own choice. Someone cheats on you, yes it’s horrible, yes it’s hurtful but if you choose to respond to that like a screaming psychopath that’s YOUR choice. They are not to blame.

You’re insufferable.
Hahahha this is big vavs way of letting her exes know that if they disclose how much of a nutter she is n how she's actually a 100 per cent bunny boiler n show the world what she truly is, she's letting them know she has stuff on them as well . Awww vav are u scared ur exes are going to reveal the true u 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's bricking it . This video is her way of trying to conceal her past n if something gets put out there she will say ohhh but minions I told u I was a screamer 🤭🤭🤭🤭 very vindictive vav. We all know what ur up to u evil twisted narc 😊

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
This mornings video

1) this shows how manipulative & nasty she really is

2) Harley time to step up, nothing she has on you will matter!
Hes a little drip he won't even say a bad word about steff. He loved his captor and would no doubt do anything for another sniff of that manky trout 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
She's panicked about something, it's a case of don't share mine and I won't share yours. The fact that she's kept these for so many years is in itself manipulative. The sign of a person who is never truly relaxed or happy as you feel the need to be able to try and prove yourself if something goes wrong. Vag will NEVER be truly happy or 'zen" because she knows what she's done in the past, that will never leave her #pinchme

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Steph here’s a bit of ‘education’.
Joe Dispenza - I recommend you check him out.

We have between 60,000 and 70,000 thoughts a day. 90% of these thoughts are things from the past. This is why we as humans struggle to get growth and move forward because every day 90% of our day, is reliving the past.

You desperately need healing. You are not making any growth, no matter how much you pretend, you’re still miserably, consumed by the past (some things should follow you cause giiirrrlll those were bad moves).

Seriously, Joe Dispenza podcast. You can have that for free.

She’s triggered me this morning cause my energy can’t handle that much of negative person she’s given me the ick 🤣
I haven’t watched her for days and that’s what I’m greeted with.
That’s a name I haven’t heard in a while. Joe kept me sane and grounded during a stressful period of my life. I doubt even Joe could get through to her as she’s incapable of recognising her behaviour