Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She's panicked about something, it's a case of don't share mine and I won't share yours. The fact that she's kept these for so many years is in itself manipulative. The sign of a person who is never truly relaxed or happy as you feel the need to be able to try and prove yourself if something goes wrong. Vag will NEVER be truly happy or 'zen" because she knows what she's done in the past, that will never leave her #pinchme
She’s probably lying about having voice notes, most of the men in her life had more self control over their actions than her

May 24, 2024
The World
That’s a name I haven’t heard in a while. Joe kept me sane and grounded during a stressful period of my life. I doubt even Joe could get through to her as she’s incapable of recognising her behaviour
He is amazing, I turned to him when I first got sick 3 years ago. Then went down the holistic treatment routes.
Maybe even pick up a book Steph, I recommend chimp paradox. Yours is a gorilla at this point but you will most definitely learn you’re a gorilla when reading it.

She needs to start somewhere.
She starts the morning manipulating her followers by leaning in on a ‘wholesome’ story because she can’t just go deep in to her narcissistic warning.. then hits back with a warning to an ex… ‘you dare’. 🥱

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Shanean that’s because she reads here and is doing a post about it still no excuse to not put things in your garden to give him fresh air.
And Nat you always look like you need a wash and to brush your yellow teeth imagine admitting online you haven’t washed 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
IMG_3917.jpeg
Ha ha idiots ! No one is saying take him somewhere everyday?!?! People are saying why is there nothing in his garden for him to play with? Vav wouldn’t have been allowed out to play as a child as she might have to play with rif rav and she might get dirty 😂

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
She can’t think for herself boils my piss tht one Millie hart goes dark boom teeth with the extra beef thinking of going dark what does everyone think!! No one thinks anything ya basket case!
She has to go dark! No one else will do her hair! She can easy do her own hair dark, it’s got that bad that she has no one, she will have all the witches help her apply the black dye 😝 so professional….

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think between here and TL I can see we all agree that morning video is unhinged and she’s got serious issues.
I’ve never seen anything genuine in her before this mornings post. The laughing into her hand the wild look in her eyes 😳
To admit she was “savage” means she was a complete b and she still is.
Shes basically admitting she will use blackmail.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Screaming is not savage. It a sign of weakness, actually. Lack of control, inner child hurt and scared and inner teenager wanting revenge.

The very last thing it is, is savage.
Someone has something on her and this is her way of saying she also has receipts, it would be ironic and it would be a lesson after she did what she did with hahm and those messages. Her past will catch her as it’s not been dealt with and I hope all of her past catch her like a sledgehammer

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Not a fan of Chelsea but she has s loads of stuff in her garden totally puts Steph to shame that she has a big do off garden and nothing in it for max.

Plus what a sad 37 year old having nana and her not so real grandad round for a sleepover just shows how tragic she is and has no mates 😭, I am off day drink with mates in town wonder if their will be talk of Steph in the bar’s, even in my hairdressers yesterday 2 separate hairdressers and their clients was commenting on her 🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_3930.jpeg
    IMG_3930.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 28

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
I cant imagine the abusé she subjected her exes too. It’s not even a form of reflection it’s scared that one of her exes would participate in the trend. Let me tell you beefy… folk worn down by you wouldn’t want your attention again. Even negative attention.
She would need a massive hard drive to store all the information she spends her time gathering on people

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
It’s the way she says about one of her exes doing the trend then automatically says she has voice notes. And then yaps on about it then says anyway as if she’s changing the subject to only carry on talking about herself and how savage she was. Her saying she used to scream isn’t savage. It’s embarrassing. She really does get worse every single day.
Yes someone's threatened to expose her the thing is vav if their responses have been a bit brutal the people of Aberdeen will know why they've responded to you in the way they might have coz your a nasty piece of work and so triggering. Anyone losing their s with you will be forgiven even if they've threatened you coz we all know the triggering, abusive , manipulative cow you are . Think we won't realise that anyone that's lost the plot with you has probably been a victim of reactive abuse . Whoever you are please don't be afraid to release the voice notes . The people of Aberdeen have already forgiven you if you were triggered by this vile woman . We are on you side . Please show support to her victims by liking this comment