Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Not Steph being racist whilst making a non racist post. Wow.

Didn’t know she took notes of all the peoples religion over the years.

Can’t just be assuming people are Muslim because they may ‘look’ like one. SMH 🤦🏻‍♀️ this post could go one or two ways 😂😂😂

Idiots will see a beautiful post but those with their eyes open see another bandwagon to jump on.
I can’t believe what I’ve just witnessed and then she makes this comment 🤦‍♀️ she’s so offensive with her ignorance

Attachments

• IMG_4223.jpeg
    IMG_4223.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 68
May 24, 2024
The World
What a can of worms she’s opened up with that.

I would place a high bet she knows nothing about the surgeons religion.

I spend a lot of time around surgeons and it would be grossly inappropriate to ask or discuss.
So has she assumed?

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I can’t believe what I’ve just witnessed and then she makes this comment 🤦‍♀️ she’s so offensive with her ignorance
Oh WOW ffs 😳😳😳
Someone with her level of intelligence should NOT be getting involved in this.No words. I can’t see this one ending well, what a stupid fat cow. The levels of desperation for engagement are showing.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Ridiculous! It’s not muslims being targeted 🙈 embarrassed for her

There is no way she’s taken the religion of the doctors with max etc etc. She’s assumed it. She’s the racist 😂😂😂
Agreed . The minute I read it all , I thought that's rich coming from you if you want to go in on it at a different angle , Vav ! Thick as mince .