Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
It’s funny because when I’ve seen surgeons for myself and my sons, or their paeds or their OT’s, speech therapists people I’ve come into contact with on a professional level… I’ve never took their skin colour, religion or anything else into consideration other than taking them at face value. I’ve certainly never asked my doctors religions, assumed… or put a number on a minority of ‘clients’

Seems like you’re racist yourself Steph otherwise you wouldn’t be able to put a number on your client base. As they’d just be clients!!!! What the actual fing do.

May 24, 2024
The World
She doesn’t even realise that by secluding these people into groups and putting numbers on it is also racist!! She’s off her head.
She’s lost it with this one.
She has no idea peoples religion.

I’ve had a medical team for the last 4 years and will have for another 6-10, I don’t know a single thing about them except they saved my life.
I can bet by the end of my time with my team I won’t know if they’ve got kids never mind their religion.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
If she’s trying to reference the killing of those 3 wee girls last week that the man was Muslim (he wasn’t) and that this is now a war against Muslims (it isn’t!) she needs to dig a bit harder for facts!!! She doesn’t have a clue 🙈🙈🙈🙈m
What we have is racist thugs taking advantage of a situation. It’s absolutely nothing to do with any Muslim. She’s off her head !

May 24, 2024
The World
If she’s trying to reference the killing of those 3 wee girls last week that the man was Muslim (he wasn’t) and that this is now a war against Muslims (it isn’t!) she needs to dig a bit harder for facts!!! She doesn’t have a clue 🙈🙈🙈🙈
This is the girl who thought James Corden was actually driving in Carpool Karaoke, babe.

She’s SO out of her depth.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
It’s funny because when I’ve seen surgeons for myself and my sons, or their paeds or their OT’s, speech therapists people I’ve come into contact with on a professional level… I’ve never took their skin colour, religion or anything else into consideration other than taking them at face value. I’ve certainly never asked my doctors religions, assumed… or put a number on a minority of ‘clients’

Seems like you’re racist yourself Steph otherwise you wouldn’t be able to put a number on your client base. As they’d just be clients!!!! What the actual fing do.
Tell you right now , I have had an Indian consultant deliver my 2nd ( plus an Indian female consultant who had to deliver my miscarriage ) and his team after a prolonged labour , and wait for theatre with him stuck facing outwards in birth canal . I was more than happy how I was treated ,better than the local boots ( who refused me pain killers ) midwives . So what's colour got to do with it ?! Plus apparently my great great ( dunno how many actually 😆) from India , and I'm as white as the driven snaw 😁

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
1FCC460E-1112-4712-A139-9927649531A8.png
Do some homework Steph eh.
I‘m finding it hard to believe she knows how to work out percentages (she can barely read and say prices) but if 40% of her clients were Muslim, what were the remaining 60% were they all Christians or was it a mix of jewish, Sikhs, Hindus etc. what percentages 🤔 Wonder what colour of skin she thinks autistic Christians have

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I‘m finding it hard to believe she knows how to work out percentages (she can barely read and say prices) but if 40% of her clients were Muslim, what were the remaining 60% were they all Christians or was it a mix of jewish, Sikhs, Hindus etc. what percentages 🤔 Wonder what colour of skin she thinks autistic Christians have
Didn’t know she was handing out demographic questionnaires 😂