Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
do me ….latest post she’s been reading here already tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣 saying she’s hired a van but yet asking for anyone with a van on insta? Which one is it lipolegs? I’ve no idea what that post is even about or what its meant to mean either 🥴 hint hint hint for a man to build it too. And why is she hunched over the whole video 🤣😂😂😂
I just hope she will have her eyes glued to M , as that is not a child friendly garden fence and one helluva road by the look's of it . I'd have a 6ft fence in a garden for yonger children ! Never thought that one through did she ? Mostly through the summer and she decides now .

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I just hope she will have her eyes glued to M , as that is not a child friendly garden fence and one helluva road by the look's of it . I'd have a 6ft fence in a garden for yonger children ! Never thought that one through did she ? Mostly through the summer and she decides now .
Oh she won’t be she will be too busy eye fing her phone as always and leaving him to run about 😡 like you say does she not realise summer is nearly over? 🤣 She’s obsessed with reading here!!!

May 24, 2024
The World
I know 🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 and I've also done another bottle so got 2.5 litres ❤️ gold star for me please xx
Gold Star Animation GIF by DragonBox

the watcher

Jul 2, 2024
Lockerbie
Honest to God 🤬🤬 ADHD gets blamed for everything 🤔 as a person who was diagnosed nearly 30 years ago it infuriates me the amount of people who seem to have ADHD 🙄 act like a dick...ADHD spend money....ADHD no Vav your life is bloody chaotic because you make it and enjoy it that way! Has a diagnosis even been made? Or has she just decided it herself because the waiting list is years for children never mind adults 🤔 trust me real ADHD is not fun especially when clinics are giving diagnoses over the phone and people like me can't get their medication because the manufacturers can't keep up with the demand 😡

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Eye cream babe I’m following this need a good one!

But I’ve been using castor oil on the eye and it’s been brilliant ♥️

Now all these videos of max coming downstairs alone , left upstairs alone to his own devices should be sent to Dwp!!!! He has the capability to do so my 7 year old still can’t be left unattended for any period of time and still bums it down the stairs with physical help!!!!
ROC eye cream x