Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Honest to God 🤬🤬 ADHD gets blamed for everything 🤔 as a person who was diagnosed nearly 30 years ago it infuriates me the amount of people who seem to have ADHD 🙄 act like a dick...ADHD spend money....ADHD no Vav your life is bloody chaotic because you make it and enjoy it that way! Has a diagnosis even been made? Or has she just decided it herself because the waiting list is years for children never mind adults 🤔 trust me real ADHD is not fun especially when clinics are giving diagnoses over the phone and people like me can't get their medication because the manufacturers can't keep up with the demand 😡
I don’t even think she has a private diagnosis. I think it’s made up se.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Apparently she's looking for a man with a van tomorrow . Must be for the garden toys for Max . its a shame its not long until the end of the school holidays when she decides to get him them ! Not sure about Aberdeen but its absolutely pishing it down here ! Has she never heard of google ?
I bet it’s a local woman that helps out as she has a van, she sticks up for vav a lot, pity she canna see through her!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Apparently she's looking for a man with a van tomorrow . Must be for the garden toys for Max . its a shame its not long until the end of the school holidays when she decides to get him them ! Not sure about Aberdeen but its absolutely pishing it down here ! Has she never heard of google ?
Hahaha I said she would get some 😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She looks like a fing walloper using a white board just to simply say she bought stuff.

Grow up for do sake
Like she’s the first woman to ever hire a van and drive it to pick up stuff. Welcome to the real world Steph where real women multitask on a regular basis. We all go to shops and end up buying stuff we didn’t intend to, I did it myself yesterday 🙄 That’s normal, it’s not ADHD so stop pretending you have it. You don’t

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Honest to God 🤬🤬 ADHD gets blamed for everything 🤔 as a person who was diagnosed nearly 30 years ago it infuriates me the amount of people who seem to have ADHD 🙄 act like a dick...ADHD spend money....ADHD no Vav your life is bloody chaotic because you make it and enjoy it that way! Has a diagnosis even been made? Or has she just decided it herself because the waiting list is years for children never mind adults 🤔 trust me real ADHD is not fun especially when clinics are giving diagnoses over the phone and people like me can't get their medication because the manufacturers can't keep up with the demand 😡
She paid for one online, her story is the time to wait for a NHS diagnosis was too long so her GP gave her the details of who to contact privately. She did an online questionnaire. Quite easy to put the right answers in to get the diagnosis you want. She made up some excuse about not taking medication but she can’t get any via her GP unless it’s a NHS diagnosis, same goes for overseas diagnosis.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I just hope she will have her eyes glued to M , as that is not a child friendly garden fence and one helluva road by the look's of it . I'd have a 6ft fence in a garden for yonger children ! Never thought that one through did she ? Mostly through the summer and she decides now .

It's all open there is not a bit that's in closed at all. She will need to be with him at all times in the garden. The road is a 60mph one and her garden is right at it

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
It's all open there is not a bit that's in closed at all. She will need to be with him at all times in the garden. The road is a 60mph one and her garden is right at it
What’s the chances of her not building it until he’s away with his dad next week? He might even be away by the weekend. She won’t want to spend much time outside with him. Wonder if she bought a sun lounger too as I suggested the other day 😉

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What’s the chances of her not building it until he’s away with his dad next week? He might even be away by the weekend. She won’t want to spend much time outside with him. Wonder if she bought a sun lounger too as I suggested the other day 😉

Well we did speak about not having a washing line etc she bought that so aye sun lounger pending 🤪🤪🤪

What a total joke she is. She is so affected by us it's funny ❤️ she is on here more than any of us cx

the watcher

Jul 2, 2024
Lockerbie
She paid for one online, her story is the time to wait for a NHS diagnosis was too long so her GP gave her the details of who to contact privately. She did an online questionnaire. Quite easy to put the right answers in to get the diagnosis you want. She made up some excuse about not taking medication but she can’t get any via her GP unless it’s a NHS diagnosis, same goes for overseas diagnosis.
She talks some 💩 must be the ADHD 🤣🤣🤣