The World
They'd be tapping it on her big forehead " Hellooo anyone in there " 🤣🤣
Pillow princess 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Walt Disney Reaction GIF

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Panaroma done a thing about the private clinics and everyone was getting told they had it.

God I bet if any of us did read the questions I bet we can all say oh I do that, oh yes I also do that aswell. Private docs don't care tho as they will get paid for each person they see and diagnose. Xx
Nhs valuation is very different from Private, exactly as you said they're getting paid , can you imagine the law suits for mis diagnosis when individuals eventually get a NHS diagnosis, these private lot are raking it in. Vav you're bipolar & that's from a Foresnic Psychiatrist and that's from what you put out on SM 👍

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
do me! I saw several comments here and tattle discussing how M had no toys outside and BOOM here she is broadcasting to the world I've bought this and this and this and its my adhd brain! No love that's called buying stuff for for your child. What do you want milky buttons for doing what you should have done a year ago!
Buys it just as M is going away and heading I to p1 he needed it 4 weeks ago so he could enjoy it.

Funny that nana and pam didn't take Max so she could attend Ls dentist appointment. I still don't buy that story after she only had her teeth extracted last Friday! If it were true she would have a video up about the clinic just as she did for her invisalign!!

May 24, 2024
The World
do me! I saw several comments here and tattle discussing how M had no toys outside and BOOM here she is broadcasting to the world I've bought this and this and this and its my adhd brain! No love that's called buying stuff for for your child. What do you want milky buttons for doing what you should have done a year ago!
Buys it just as M is going away and heading I to p1 he needed it 4 weeks ago so he could enjoy it.

Funny that nana and pam didn't take Max so she could attend Ls dentist appointment. I still don't buy that story after she only had her teeth extracted last Friday! If it were true she would have a video up about the clinic just as she did for her invisalign!!
She wants a well done for being a parent and providing for your child.
This is the woman who thinks L should repay her for taking her on holiday, her kids are indebted to her for whatever she provides, it escapes her that it’s her DUTY as a parent to provide.
That wee boy is locked away in that house because of his mothers reputation, the least she could do is make it fun & stimulating.

Even the way she says she had to entertain M while L went in her appointment. You can tell the reality is just a drain to her existence.

Growing up with a narcissistic mother is so damaging. I hope L seeks help as she will need it. Learning to regulate your parents emotions is not the job of a child.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

I find it really weird aswell my child wouldn’t want her dad to go with them to a dentist appointment and especially not a dad that Steph bashes often unless lily has a better relationship with her dad, if my child was getting braces I would be their aswell so it is strange that mad Pam and nana just didn’t take max, I don’t think mad Pam has max that often even though she is a childminder plus someone said how weird the husband of mad Pam is never at Steph’s house wonder if he is like her actual dad and canna stand her. But well done outdoor things bought now she will have to be outside watching max like a hawk, I went passed her house yesterday and it’s right near the road and max will be straight thru the gaps of that fence, not a safe guard for an autistic child that doesn’t know about danger.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She wants a well done for being a parent and providing for your child.
This is the woman who thinks L should repay her for taking her on holiday, her kids are indebted to her for whatever she provides, it escapes her that it’s her DUTY as a parent to provide.
That wee boy is locked away in that house because of his mothers reputation, the least she could do is make it fun & stimulating.

Even the way she says she had to entertain M while L went in her appointment. You can tell the reality is just a drain to her existence.

Growing up with a narcissistic mother is so damaging. I hope L seeks help as she will need it. Learning to regulate your parents emotions is not the job of a child.
100% she sounds like she can’t be arsed, well she will need to get off her fat arse and make sure she keeps an eye on max while he is in the garden, I can see these outdoor things being either left in the boxes or not played with in the garden.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Thank you babe ❤️ got the Inkey eye cream and the ordinary caffiene one coming today but still need eye patches. Will nip over to Superdrug see if I can get those. I actually really like revolution, I like their setting sprays. I hate that fanny features promotes them now 🤣🤣🤣
The eye cream from Give me Cosmetics is really good and the pixi under eye patches ..sorry I know I’m a bit late to the party 🤣

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
The whole thing is utter crap . So she’s with her two bodyguards but just happens to buy a swing etc on a spur of the moment without thinking it through 🤔. So neither of the two ugly sisters wouldn’t highlight the transporting and building problem to Cinderella ?? Sorry , my grandson is 2 and my garden is full of his toys , swings etc and he doesn’t even live with us . Almost a year she’s lived there and she decides now to buy garden toys . She had them in the other house so why not this one . Big massive garden and do all in it apart from an ice bath . She better watch the planes don’t land if she hangs her knickers out on a whirlie . We will be able to see them from space 🤷‍♀️

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Haha now I’m curious I’ve just registered here after HAHM incident, so it was a lot for me to catch up on.

Honestly I wouldn’t even mind saying my full name as she’s literally no one to me, but got curious when that nasty thing went down. Since I’m catching up here religiously.
The wee boys life breaking my heart.

On personal note I would say she might have adhd but autism is far more likely, there is one thing is prominent and it’s her autistic stare. The way she looks in camera I would bet big on autism. Undiagnosed and treated ADHD aligns with compulsive lying tho. She have never had a structure and proper guide (judging by what I read here about her family) so integrity and moral isn’t part of her personality. What I see on her posts I would say without sarcastic undertone she does need professional help.
Her issues are because she was brought up as a spoilt princess who could do no wrong and still being enabled today. Many of us know her right back to her younger self and her own father calls her poison. The stare comes from being a narcissistic psychopath, think The Shining

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Morning video she is ill and has been sick and is drinking a energy drink aye ok vav and just had to get the comment on about buying the outdoor things 2 weeks before the schools go back, bit late now, just wanting sympathy, good luck picking up the stuff how tragic putting out a post on insta and being the local celebrity for all the wrong reasons and you canna get anyone to offer a van 🤣🤣 but why would you when you are worried about a stalker, surely their is a van company you can hire a van today to collect the big boxes 🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqosplvog65uo82tm7eg.mp4

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Morning video she is ill and has been sick and is drinking a energy drink aye ok vav and just had to get the comment on about buying the outdoor things 2 weeks before the schools go back, bit late now, just wanting sympathy, good luck picking up the stuff how tragic putting out a post on insta and being the local celebrity for all the wrong reasons and you canna get anyone to offer a van 🤣🤣 but why would you when you are worried about a stalker, surely their is a van company you can hire a van today to collect the big boxes 🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqosplvog65uo82tm7eg.mp4
She really needs to remember what she has said. Last night it was ‘I’ve hired a van’ and at the same time she is over on insta asking if anyone with a van is available 😂 and taking recommendations in on TT she’s mental.