Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She really needs to remember what she has said. Last night it was ‘I’ve hired a van’ and at the same time she is over on insta asking if anyone with a van is available 😂 and taking recommendations in on TT she’s mental.
It’s a laugh she said she fell into smyths you didn’t fall into smyths Steph you have seen the comments on here and tattle and have went to purchase things as you are a s mum and know your non safe garden has do all in it for your son.

May 24, 2024
The World
Of course she’s blaming someone’s establishment for her being sick. It’s the soup, I don’t know anyone who is sick.
Vav do you know how the transfer of bacteria works? A door handle, fork, knife, spoon, the cup or glass you drank out of. The stuff you touched in the toy shop?

There is a viral big rife at the moment that has people glued to the toilet, I was one of them and know 6 others who weren’t in contact with me suffering it. Scotland and England.

But no. She’s got to take down someone’s establishment in the process of saying she has a bug.

May 24, 2024
The World
That’s about the wrong thing to drink and their is a viral bug going about at the moment maybe clean under your nails you manky cow.
I feel like the water police on here 🤣 but everyone should know being on the loo is really dehydrating, caffeine dehydrates you too. Her insides will be screaming for water.

3/4 litres a day Vav, that’s the average for a woman. Will help your sleep, mood, skin, digestion. Give it a whirl.

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
do me ….latest post she’s been reading here already tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣 saying she’s hired a van but yet asking for anyone with a van on insta? Which one is it lipolegs? I’ve no idea what that post is even about or what its meant to mean either 🥴 hint hint hint for a man to build it too. And why is she hunched over the whole video 🤣😂😂😂
She's done herself dirty coz max will want out in the garden all the time and being so close to the main road she'll have to supervise him . Spending all that money so she can make a video , Come build a playpark for my SEN child .....

Mar 8, 2024
I feel like the water police on here 🤣 but everyone should know being on the loo is really dehydrating, caffeine dehydrates you too. Her insides will be screaming for water.

3/4 litres a day Vav, that’s the average for a woman. Will help your sleep, mood, skin, digestion. Give it a whirl.
I love water. I drink a good bit of water every single day. Staff, Aimee, Beko and Sevda never drink water.. they all look s. They all need filters to make their skin look nice.

the watcher

Jul 2, 2024
Lockerbie
Max no?? 🫣 honestly I felt sick but shoved chicken goujons down my throat but it was definitely the soup 🤔 it's a viral infection you weapon 🙄 I seriously doubt one night of the 💩 is going to do any damage 🫣 last thing I'd be doing is TT if I'm feeling like crap! Plus she just didn't want to pay the 29.99 delivery fee as Smyths deliver everywhere! Absolute 🚀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240806_091508_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240806_091508_TikTok.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 42

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She's done herself dirty coz max will want out in the garden all the time and being so close to the main road she'll have to supervise him . Spending all that money so she can make a video , Come build a playpark for my SEN child .....
Totally it’s probably going to be a big mistake as he will see it all from the windows and want out and that road next to the house is nuts, why she thought that garden was a good idear for a Sen child with no sense of danger is beyond me just all about showing off good luck vav I hope max keep you on your toes with the toys outside it’s the least he deserves for earning you all that money exploiting him.

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Morning video she is ill and has been sick and is drinking a energy drink aye ok vav and just had to get the comment on about buying the outdoor things 2 weeks before the schools go back, bit late now, just wanting sympathy, good luck picking up the stuff how tragic putting out a post on insta and being the local celebrity for all the wrong reasons and you canna get anyone to offer a van 🤣🤣 but why would you when you are worried about a stalker, surely their is a van company you can hire a van today to collect the big boxes 🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqosplvog65uo82tm7eg.mp4
Drink some water you fool ! if you've got a dodgy stomach eating processed chicken and sweet chilli won't help . Gads no 1 wants to know that your having a s every half hour . Bet her arse is stinking .

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Max no?? 🫣 honestly I felt sick but shoved chicken goujons down my throat but it was definitely the soup 🤔 it's a viral infection you weapon 🙄 I seriously doubt one night of the 💩 is going to do any damage 🫣 last thing I'd be doing is TT if I'm feeling like crap! Plus she just didn't want to pay the 29.99 delivery fee as Smyths deliver everywhere! Absolute 🚀
Surely she could of paid for delivery when she ordered it instore or is it only online would have been cheaper than hiring a van she totally thought she would have offers of help and she has received none from the local people ie men 🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Not her son?
Not the home salon he built so she could have her own business with minimal disruption to daily life?
What about the countless holidays?

She’s an ungrateful t and that why nothing good comes to her.

candle.tree3

Jun 28, 2023
I dread to think the state of under her nails, i hope shes washed her hands visiting the bathroom so often 🤢
she has probably picked something up from her poor personal hygiene and the dirt under her nails, touching food and licking her fingers constantly. Her car must be germ ridden too constantly eating in it (cue car wash video or private valet this weekend). No male to wash it this time 🤭

So disgusting.

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
No one in Aberdeen should be going near this nutter to build anything its not just smyths that sells outdoor equipment I hope they film her taking the stuff out as they don’t loads it up for you uttter clown going on about ADHD all the time.

I dread to think the state of under her nails, i hope shes washed her hands visiting the bathroom so often 🤢
she has probably picked something up from her poor personal hygiene and the dirt under her nails, touching food and licking her fingers constantly. Her car must be germ ridden too constantly eating in it (cue car wash video or private valet this weekend). No male to wash it this time 🤭

So disgusting.
Her car is probably like a travelling skip any man going round there is putting themselves at risk of serious allegations. In saying that , anyone would have quite a strong defence with the amount of lies she's told . She's dangerous it's not even funny at this point