Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
At this point I feel I need to step in
Stephanie honey are you okay?
You declare you live your life and don’t read gossip pages but you do I know you will see this but at this point I feel your a little unwell a little unhinged very very much affected and living your life completely and utterly thru social media and the internet,
You have to film to make cash!
You have to exploit your poor family!
You burn all your bridges with everyone your personallly in contact with!
Poor Chelsea was mentioned in the thread over the past couple days about how many toys she had and you run out and do the same, it’s okay we can see it all playing out another poor girl you’ve made accusations against without actually saying anything, but sticking it out there at the same time
Your not a victim and you didn’t share a success story with her ur very delusional
At this point your walking on uneven territory there’s only so many woman/men on social media that you can burn before all these people will get together, some of the story’s id spill but it’s not my story’s to tell you know exactly what im talking about your a horrible horrible person who has very troubling attitude towards others females if you can’t control who they talk to you will turn on them making up lies all will unravel Robertson all will unravel!!!

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
The faces she’s pulling cus she’s being filmed is embarrassing. Nothing genuine about this t at all. Seat belt isn’t even on properly. Dangerous driving with a seatbelt like this and max not even in a car seat. There’s actually something fing wrong with her
You can see she adds the seatbelt on before she takes the corner, so it is dangerous driving! Police need to be made aware

Mar 8, 2024
You can see she adds the seatbelt on before she takes the corner, so it is dangerous driving! Police need to be made aware
She’s an absolute s show of a human being. Imagine someone asking you to film their fake reactions to driving a van as they drive with the seatbelt on wrong and your son not even in a car seat

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
You declare you live your life and don’t read gossip pages but you do I know you will see this but at this point I feel your a little unwell a little unhinged very very much affected and living your life completely and utterly thru social media and the internet,
Poor Chelsea was mentioned in the thread over the past couple days about how many toys she had and you run out and do the same, it’s okay we can see it all playing out another poor girl you’ve made accusations against without actually saying anything, but sticking it out there at the same time
Your not a victim and you didn’t share a success story with her ur very delusional
At this point your walking on uneven territory there’s only so many woman/men on social media that you can burn before all these people will get together, some of the story’s id spill but it’s not my story’s to tell you know exactly what im talking about your a horrible horrible person who has very troubling attitude towards others females if you can’t control who they talk to you will turn on them making up lies all will unravel Robertson all will unravel!!!
Oooft how long do we have to wait? 🍿
Correct she’s a master manipulator and such an evil woman. Everthing and everyone she touches and comes across she ruins, bullies and manipulates.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Spill!!!!!

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
She’s an absolute s show of a human being. Imagine someone asking you to film their fake reactions to driving a van as they drive with the seatbelt on wrong and your son not even in a car seat
She’s so funny, so goofy and fun to be with and as she says she has a cracking sense of humor 😂, when will this sense of humor arrive??? Or is her humour drinking from empty cups and thinking that’s hilarious??but I do think we all have a pretty good laugh here actually 😝

Mar 8, 2024
She’s so funny, so goofy and fun to be with and as she says she has a cracking sense of humor 😂, when will this sense of humor arrive??? Or is her humour drinking from empty cups and thinking that’s hilarious??but I do think we all have a pretty good laugh here actually 😝
The laughs on here are great. Some of the comments have me in tears laughing 😂😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She is funny and goofy but not in the way Fanny Toosh thinks.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Good question Matty, Vav thinks she could be a DPD driver, I’m no so sure, I can see her claiming all the benefits she can and demanding the best council house there is, even suggesting someone should be kicked out of one 😎 His TikToks are often aimed at Vav and others like her 🤣

Imagine all the parcels she would steal?

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Was just coming to say the same. How can anyone take her serious? The cheek to start her video saying sometimes it’s difficult to know which skin care to use and can be confusing. No Steph it’s actually not, the only one making it difficult and confusing is you jumping from one skincare brand and saying you‘re in love with all of them. Much like one you were raving about the end of your holiday when you were applying Azio by dragging your under eye skin from side to side 🤦‍♀️Not only that, you use far too much product and apply it to your face like it’s a lump of dough
Yip that dragging over the eye! Gorilla style! No grace what so ever!