Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
At this point I feel I need to step in
Stephanie honey are you okay?
You declare you live your life and don’t read gossip pages but you do I know you will see this but at this point I feel your a little unwell a little unhinged very very much affected and living your life completely and utterly thru social media and the internet,
You have to film to make cash!
You have to exploit your poor family!
You burn all your bridges with everyone your personallly in contact with!
Poor Chelsea was mentioned in the thread over the past couple days about how many toys she had and you run out and do the same, it’s okay we can see it all playing out another poor girl you’ve made accusations against without actually saying anything, but sticking it out there at the same time
Your not a victim and you didn’t share a success story with her ur very delusional
At this point your walking on uneven territory there’s only so many woman/men on social media that you can burn before all these people will get together, some of the story’s id spill but it’s not my story’s to tell you know exactly what im talking about your a horrible horrible person who has very troubling attitude towards others females if you can’t control who they talk to you will turn on them making up lies all will unravel Robertson all will unravel!!!
Oh god I hope someone really spills the tea on her. She’s relentless with this desperate quest for celebrity. She’s a common thief and a narcissistic b.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How tragic Steph comparing herself to molly mae for a start Steph molly is hated for awful things she has done like Steph money from a charity and engage with someone’s abuser and treat men like you are above them and I am sure she can happily go about her life in her hometown without having a reputation like yours, plus she doesn’t exploit her child online to make money she does pretty well for herself your selling videos are dire the only engagement is clapback or making up a story like the eating disorder or you have a stalker neither you have.
IMG_4018.png

View attachment v0f044gc0000cqd3ednog65rp1r0rbm0.mp4

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
At this point I feel I need to step in
Stephanie honey are you okay?
You declare you live your life and don’t read gossip pages but you do I know you will see this but at this point I feel your a little unwell a little unhinged very very much affected and living your life completely and utterly thru social media and the internet,
You have to film to make cash!
You have to exploit your poor family!
You burn all your bridges with everyone your personallly in contact with!
Poor Chelsea was mentioned in the thread over the past couple days about how many toys she had and you run out and do the same, it’s okay we can see it all playing out another poor girl you’ve made accusations against without actually saying anything, but sticking it out there at the same time
Your not a victim and you didn’t share a success story with her ur very delusional
At this point your walking on uneven territory there’s only so many woman/men on social media that you can burn before all these people will get together, some of the story’s id spill but it’s not my story’s to tell you know exactly what im talking about your a horrible horrible person who has very troubling attitude towards others females if you can’t control who they talk to you will turn on them making up lies all will unravel Robertson all will unravel!!!
Oh I hope there is tea to spill she is needing a comedown.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I was thinking this too all she’s mentioned lately is soup and filmed soup and the hair loss and sooked in face screams Ozempic. She may lose fat but she won’t have her old gym physique she had when she was gym obsessed…ahh bless her what’s happened to obsessing over Courtney Black and gym bunny Steph. She needs a fat buster specially for that legs and arse.

I am so sorry everyone but I've been so busy today with my oldest one bday coming up. Anyway yes vav is on the weight loss injections🙊 how do I know that because one of my good friends is also on them and buy from the same person. So aye vav that's why you are sick 🙃

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I am so sorry everyone but I've been so busy today with my oldest one bday coming up. Anyway yes vav is on the weight loss injections🙊 how do I know that because one of my good friends is also on them and buy from the same person. So aye vav that's why you are sick 🙃
Oh that is some tea that 😳

Mar 11, 2024
uk
So tempted to drive 7 hours and put her face through a window 🙃🙃

Beefy id LOVE you to try and reply to me using that attitude to my face

Also - this mornings video
“gUyz I’m nOt In ThE cReAtOr ReWaRdS pRogRaMmE”

Proceeds to post a video of max exactly 1 minute long … course ya not ya fat do and stop kissing ya sons hand whilst he’s trying to comprehend how to feed himself - yet again holding him back

WORST MOTHER EVER

Attachments

• IMG_0348.png
    IMG_0348.png
    232.9 KB · Views: 78

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Knew it 🤣🤣🤣 thanks for this info she is an absolute fake and fraud… hahaha so much for ‘I’m happy in my own skin’ and embrace your lumps and bumps ladies while she was on holiday. She has always been obsessed with being skinny it was a matter of time before she started this injections. It’s your evil toxic personality you need to fix hun bun not lose some lbs.
I somehow don’t think we will see her promoting this product 🤪 and it’s making you baldy beefy, oooh the desperation and vain behaviour just oozes out of her yet she makes out to huns she’s happy with her mum bod. This info needs to go on TT 😍

I thought you were happy and eating what you want when you want now beefy and loving your body…you know since P was apparently so abusive and made you restrict what you ate you be thin 🤪 aye we remember all that was said on TT during your bitter break up. When infact you have always been vain and and image obsessed long before P and more so obsessed with being skinny 👌🏽 I hope the injections can work there magic on your legs and arse honey you might need a triple dose for that alone 💋💋💋

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What utter rubbish you speak Steph you had your seatbelt the same way on the other video acting smart but it wasn’t that obvious and this one is you had driven form Smyths to constitution street with your seatbelt like that and you can’t tell anyone anything different, a report to the police is in let’s see what they say about the video you think you are above the law.
IMG_4025.jpeg

May 24, 2024
The World
What utter rubbish you speak Steph you had your seatbelt the same way on the other video acting smart but it wasn’t that obvious and this one is you had driven form Smyths to constitution street with your seatbelt like that and you can’t tell anyone anything different, a report to the police is in let’s see what they say about the video you think you are above the law.
IMG_4025.jpeg
Easy to work out that’s a 5 minute plus journey 🙄 over a mile. I’m not even local and her lies are easy to rubbish

IMG_8965.jpeg

May 24, 2024
The World
So tempted to drive 7 hours and put her face through a window 🙃🙃

Beefy id LOVE you to try and reply to me using that attitude to my face

Also - this mornings video
“gUyz I’m nOt In ThE cReAtOr ReWaRdS pRogRaMmE”

Proceeds to post a video of max exactly 1 minute long … course ya not ya fat do and stop kissing ya sons hand whilst he’s trying to comprehend how to feed himself - yet again holding him back

WORST MOTHER EVER
That video shows, you teach Max something often enough he will pick it up.
Just a real shame it’s show casing items to a phone.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Pathetic at 37 being a billy bullshiter over such things.
Just wear your fing seatbelt and strap your kid in for god sake.
It really is so very pathetic I can’t wait for this Tik tok s to end and she will be back to being a even more boring sad lonely woman because it will come, IMAGINE being that hated in your OWN HOMETOWN beefy it really is pathetic you can earn all the money you like but the kids are associated with your name and you are doing nothing for their future you fing beep.

Mar 8, 2024
Her interactions with max are all fake and forced.. nothing genuine about them cus it’s all for her videos. He absolutely did not bring out the best in you or whatever it is you said.. you are a s mum. He deserves the best but unfortunately he has you filming everything and forcing affection on him. You use him for attention, money and views. You’re a disgrace.
The lies she tells especially around her s driving and decisions are fing ridiculous

Last edited: